• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I wouldn't have minded waiting a little while for MCTF2 to be fixed. Perhaps a month or so would have been bearable. It has been 110 days. Almost 4 months have gone by with little news as to MCTF2's progress. I have only heard 2 pieces of news. MooMan was assigned to fixed MCTF2 (What's the status?) and the core API is finished. Speculated to be the hard part of the plugin; it was finished near the beginning of November (I think). Shouldn't there be some news as to the progress of MCTF2 by now?

"Hay there guys I finished coding the health packs into the game. This time they don't appear in random spots NEAR the spot they're supposed to appear, but now they appear at the same spot every time."
"I fixed spy's backstab so that the client-server disagreements don't cause you to get face stabbed"
^would be wonderful

Nothing. Can we please have updates as to the progress? Can we be allowed to talk to devs? Are the devs even aware of this thread?

Meanwhile MCSG gets an update every week or so. Seems legit:mad:.

More gameplay for anyone who cares to watch...

silvah777 is a Hacker:

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
I wouldn't have minded waiting a little while for MCTF2 to be fixed. Perhaps a month or so would have been bearable. It has been 110 days. Almost 4 months have gone by with little news as to MCTF2's progress. I have only heard 2 pieces of news. MooMan was assigned to fixed MCTF2 (What's the status?) and the core API is finished. Speculated to be the hard part of the plugin; it was finished near the beginning of November (I think). Shouldn't there be some news as to the progress of MCTF2 by now?

"Hay there guys I finished coding the health packs into the game. This time they don't appear in random spots NEAR the spot they're supposed to appear, but now they appear at the same spot every time."
"I fixed spy's backstab so that the client-server disagreements don't cause you to get face stabbed"
^would be wonderful

Nothing. Can we please have updates as to the progress? Can we be allowed to talk to devs? Are the devs even aware of this thread?

silvah777 is a Hacker:
It's like how on the AU Hub- there are 6 sections, but only 1 takes you to server- Survival Games. SG Is MCGamer's strong point as it is always packed with players. MCTF2 was the second priority. That's their argument. But the thing is, the second priority isn't having anything done about it.
Even if something is done, it shouldn't take 4 months :/

Andrew999943

Spectator
Reaction score

^would be wonderful

silvah777 is a Hacker:
I care :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This would make MCTF2 a lot better! Thanks for the suggestions, silvah777 and I praise you for taking action on a game that you must truly love :)

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
It's like how on the AU Hub- there are 6 sections, but only 1 takes you to server- Survival Games. SG Is MCGamer's strong point as it is always packed with players. MCTF2 was the second priority. That's their argument. But the thing is, the second priority isn't having anything done about it.
Even if something is done, it shouldn't take 4 months :/
This would make MCTF2 a lot better! Thanks for the suggestions, silvah777 and I praise you for taking action on a game that you must truly love :)
Man watching them vids makes me miss mctf2 even more. T-T

Spongebob may just be the best meme ever.

More gameplay for you! I hope you like heavy metal because I'm not going to delete the audio just to get rid of the ads. This song has some sweet arpeggio featured over masterful vamping of the main guitars in pairing with the disonant harmony. The vocals are incomprehensible :p. or you could just mute it that's fine too ._.

I Hope you Like Heavy Metal!:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
These videos on the other hand do not have heavy metal playing in the background.

Head in the Clouds:

Blue you know not what you do:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
This is what you do when the other team isn't capping their point fast enough.

Fast Cap on Stretch:

Get out of here Mr. Spy!

Soldiers Rule Spies Drool:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Here are all the other videos I have uploaded before the plugin broke.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci