• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave it, work on your anger issues in the future.
Work on your empathy issues
No wonder MCTF2's dead.
You're just bringing more ignorance and deceit into my thread. How does it feel to be a victim of your false accusations? This is my retribution. If you even understand what that means...

I only hope you read my post in full.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
How exactly would you feel if your "precious" survival games(no capitalization for you)became utterly unplayable because of the neglect of a network that recently acquired it. Rather than fixing it in anything close to a timely manner, less than 109 days I would imagine, they instead decide to fix MCTF2 because it has more players only as a result of being based off a recent, popular movie rather than an outdated video game that people can get for free. Even though you try to talk to as many staff as possible they can't do anything because it is all up to Chad who has his own business minded agenda. If you told me you wouldn't care, I wouldn't believe you. If you told me you would simply go find other games, you would be fooling yourself into believing that deep down you wouldn't secretly want it back - that if your game were fixed: you wouldn't immediately drop your other substitute games and go back to what you loved so dearly.
Most true part about what you said a page ago.

You're also being very rude to darkai202. Each person has different opinions, and he might not like MCTF2.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Most true part about what you said a page ago.

You're also being very rude to darkai202. Each person has different opinions, and he might not like MCTF2.
I know I was trying not to, but then he just had to keep running his mouth.
But I might add that I don't post around that I don't really like the gameplay in MCSG, and that he was just straight hating on my content because I'm filling up a thread with suggestions, videos and news.

Last edited:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Capture the Flag was a very common game to be playing on MCTF2 here's some gameplay of it.

Good Old Capture the Flag:

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Let's not start a flame war guys.......

Andrew999943

Spectator
Reaction score
If the mcsg people lost mcsg they would feeling the same way. They realy need to work on there empathy skills. By the way nice videoz silvah :)

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
More Capture the Flag for all you MCTF2ians.

More Capture the Flag:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Two quick matches where I play the objective instead of just slaying. There is a glitch at the end of the first round that should be fixed.

Rush them!:

Last edited:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Capture the Flag was the most balanced game mode. I hope it returns. I also hope that no one ever makes a Turbine replica that would be horrible.

Also more suggestions. When people like me (high points) killed someone they couldn't see the name of who they killed. Please make it always visible.

I would also like to see the refill chest return it was one of my favorite game mechanics. You would run into spawn and right click the refill chest it was fun.

Camping Like a Boss:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci