• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
This should be added :p
Pikachu Class:
Lightning Bow (When an arrow hits lightning gets summoned and strikes the person who got hit).
Gold Sword
Speed Buff

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
This should be added :p
Pikachu Class:
Lightning Bow (When an arrow hits lightning gets summoned and strikes the person who got hit).
Gold Sword
Speed Buff
But it's Team Fortress 2. IN MINECRAFT!
I don't think there's room for your class, but it's basically the same as the sniper class since sniper is one shot kill to all classes except heavy.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
But it's Team Fortress 2. IN MINECRAFT!
I don't think there's room for your class, but it's basically the same as the sniper class since sniper is one shot kill to all classes except heavy.
Then the class Pikachu is Pikachu exclusive only. Only people with Pikachu in their name can use it. :D

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Subbed you, silvah. :p
Awesome. I hear that coming in the near future youtube money will be gone forever! No more ads, no more trailer reuploads, and nothing more than pure hobbyists like me will have command of audiences.

AHVEnt

Spectator
Reaction score
Awesome. I hear that coming in the near future youtube money will be gone forever! No more ads, no more trailer reuploads, and nothing more than pure hobbyists like me will have command of audiences.
What, really? O_O Never heard that

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Youtube is sick and tired of getting sued for youtubers making money off copyrighted material. If they take the money out of it then they won't have to worry about getting sued or paying the owner of the rights to the music.

Attack Through the Roof!:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
This is getting past ridiculous, the MCTF2 forums are taken down so our are "complaining" can't be heard. Not once since June has a SR. Mod or admin update us with useful info. I said this several months ago on the MCTF2 forums, this is disrespectful to the players. Without our support their would be no MCTF2, if they are going to take extra time to get it right then fine, but the fact that no one gives us updates on the project is very disrespectful, we are just left to wonder if it will ever return. The only person who has tried to keep us up to date is the mod Micr2, who deserves some kind of recognition from a higher staff rank for all the good work, but this will probably never happen. If any Sr. Mod or admin reads this, keeping us up to date is the least you can do. But unfortunately, I have a feeling only MCTF2's last remaining mod Micr2 will read this.

Rant over from me
Silvah please continue on

Update: I have approached a Sr. Mod with this issue. I have decided to take action after my original complaint about this on the MCTF2 forum was not heard. Will keep you guys up to date if I hear a response.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
That will never happen, that is the source of all of Youtube's money.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi arsenalfcgunners
I'm sorry that you've felt left out with the development of MCTF2 v2 but admittedly, there hasn't been a lot to update the players on. Our developer had some issues away from the community to deal with before he could start work on MCTF2. I'm sorry but I did not mean to leave the community out but there was nothing to update the community with.

~Gibbo
That is the response I got from the admin Gibbo, after I contacted him about the problems with the lack of updates on the plugin. I highly doubt there was no updates to let us in on, and another frustrating response. What it all comes down to, is 95% of the effort goes into MCSG, and 5% into MCTF2. I know that is because there are far more MCSG players, but if Chad wanted to put MCTF2 on the server, then it is his responsibility to see it be successful. I don't know where to go from hear, I could contact Chad, but he is to busy, and it is pretty unlikely he would even see it.

Update: I have replied to Gibbo asking the simple and alarming question, If there have been no updates for months, then does that mean there has been no progress on the plugin for months?

Update: Response from Gibbo
The plugin has been worked on, but our developer had to deal with something away from the computer and something that wasn't even related to this.
It makes me sad to to see this community start to fall apart but right now, there is not a lot I can do. I'm not a developer so I can't work on the plugin. Posting threads of the forums saying 'It'll be up soon' is only spreading false information and it will just upset the community when nothing happens.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci