• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
My god, i'm getting to the point where i think i should just code the plugin myself for me and some friends on a server, because nostalgia is just killing me.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
My god, i'm getting to the point where i think i should just code the plugin myself for me and some friends on a server, because nostalgia is just killing me.
Yeah, I know right? I could have just taught myself Java and coded it by now. C++ doesn't do so well for Minecraft:p

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I know right? I could have just taught myself Java and coded it by now. C++ doesn't do so well for Minecraft:p

:p
A year ago i decided to learn java, so i did javascript coding. About a month ago, i wanted to code a plugin. Then, i realised there are lots of coding languages.

I was so angry at Oracle.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
:p
A year ago i decided to learn java, so i did javascript coding. About a month ago, i wanted to code a plugin. Then, i realised there are lots of coding languages.

I was so angry at Oracle.
Programming 101: Java and JavaScript aren't the same, one is for programs the other for web

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
So... On Life's lifestream (See what i did there.. gg), he was doing a mini QandA. I asked him when MCTF2 was planned to come up- The first two times he seemed to ignore the question. The third time, the answer i got was 'And, we can't tell you when TF2 is coming back up.' That's all we got- we're not even allowed to know when it's even coming back up.. Not even an ETA... GG MCTF2, GG.

AHVEnt

Spectator
Reaction score
Still trying to play other servers while waiting for mctf2... srsly.. i only want tf2 right now. T_T pleeeeeeaseeee

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
So... On Life's lifestream (See what i did there.. gg), he was doing a mini QandA. I asked him when MCTF2 was planned to come up- The first two times he seemed to ignore the question. The third time, the answer i got was 'And, we can't tell you when TF2 is coming back up.' That's all we got- we're not even allowed to know when it's even coming back up.. Not even an ETA... GG MCTF2, GG.
Don't fret about that, this is what us MCTF2er's have been told for 4 months. Nothing new.
Still trying to play other servers while waiting for mctf2... srsly.. i only want tf2 right now. T_T pleeeeeeaseeee
I feel you bro...
I feel you...

Andrew999943

Spectator
Reaction score
I am now on my winter break. I was hoping that the plugin would come out by now. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just going to assume from here on out that there will be no plugin. I'm out of footage sorry guys:(

AHVEnt

Spectator
Reaction score
If they're never going to fix tf2, I wish they would just flat out say it's not going to come back so we don't wait around like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci