• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Day 117 log. Still no sign of MCTF2. Still no sign of where this cliche statement comes from either.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
So Mooman is working on the MCTF2 plugin? Heard there was a new developer, but can't remember who.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
So Mooman is working on the MCTF2 plugin? Heard there was a new developer, but can't remember who.
That's him. Apparently he's NOT working on the plugin ._.
That's good news for sure...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Day 117 log. Still no sign of MCTF2. Still no sign of where this cliche statement comes from either.

Honestly, you're getting quite annoying. You expect developers to work non-stop to finish a plugin, that is recieving a very limited amount of interest. First of all, they have a life. Secondly, they're run by Chad, who tells them what to develop. If Chad sees that they should work more on MCSG because the community is more interested in it, then that's what they'll do.

In short, kindly stop being selfish.

Andrew999943

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, you're getting quite annoying. You expect developers to work non-stop to finish a plugin, that is recieving a very limited amount of interest. First of all, they have a life. Secondly, they're run by Chad, who tells them what to develop. If Chad sees that they should work more on MCSG because the community is more interested in it, then that's what they'll do.

The problem is we have been waiting over a year for the new plugin and then mctf2 was shut down since September 2013 what if that happened to mcsg!?

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's a TDM on Waste. I edited out the beginning because it's like I'm playing on a trackpad.

I would add commentary and such, but my mic sounds like I'm recording on a potato in a wind tunnel, it's just better off without.

Last edited:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm running out of footage. Release MCTF2 so I can record more and post in different new threads pl0x

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score

You're kidding, right? Ever wonder why MCTF2 gets a "very limited amount of interest"? Perhaps it's because it has been out of development for months. Yes, the devs have a life; but that never stopped them from adding new content to MCSG like every week.
Besides, how is anyone supposed to have interest in a server that hasn't been up since September?

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
You're kidding, right? Ever wonder why MCTF2 gets a "very limited amount of interest"? Perhaps it's because it has been out of development for months. Yes, the devs have a life; but that never stopped them from adding new content to MCSG like every week.
Besides, how is anyone supposed to have interest in a server that hasn't been up since September?
I didn't bother arguing with him because he was so sadly misinformed. I think he's just mad that this thread keeps popping up in his alerts. IT IS NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL THE ADD AN MCTF2 FORUM SECTION!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci