• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I am uploading this footage for you to know what fun MCTF2 used to be! I also want MooMan to understand the game a little more so that he can make us as similar a plugin as possible (without rapid fire and pyro glitches hopefully)!

Heavy is OP:

Last edited:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Here MooMan have some more footage to watch (oh yeah all you TF2er's too)

Attack/Defend:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
More footage. This time from a nearly empty server and it's just dueling the whole time.

Starlon Stomper:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember this game. I got a large streak and decided to start recording in case it was record streak. Definitely in my top 50 or so.

Ye Old Point Grinding:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
This was probably the best thing about MCTF2 moving to MCGamer; there was a giant influx of new players that made point grinding not only easy, but actually fun.

Timmy no Thumbs on Enemy Team:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
After watching this one I have another suggestion. The enemy team should have all damage disabled if they lose. This is basically what happens in the real TF2 because the losing team all put their weapons away and run away from the enemy. Conversely the winners get to run around for about 10 seconds or so racking up a few free kills.

Killed by a zerg rusher *sigh*:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Did you ever play it?
If you did, you'd want it back.
I think it's made to target nostalgia, lol
I'm not even going to reply to that neophyte up there; I would get banned for the horrible things I would say.
Well put:D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did you ever play it?
If you did, you'd want it back.
I think it's made to target nostalgia, lol
I played it, wasn't a big fan.

I'm not even going to reply to that neophyte up there; I would get banned for the horrible things I would say.
Well put:D
I'll put it simply..

Instead of triple/quad/penta (?) posting you should honestly think.. Is what you're doing right now going to benefit MCTF2? Instead of going on about the old days and complaining over what it used to be try and do something more beneficial so you can have your precious MCTF2 back.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I was trying not to respond, but I guess I'm just too much of a hot-head. Here goes.
There are so many things I want to slap you for right now.
There are so many things I want to slap you for right now. Did you see what I did there? Instead of just stating the fact like an arse-face I will illustrate to you every single reason in full detail:
I played it, wasn't a big fan.
But you are a big fan of your uncle's pants porpoise aren't you?
I'll put it simply..
Seems to be about the only way you can put things.
Instead of triple/quad/penta (?) posting
Hexapost, or can't you count you simple minded pants porpoise lover?
I'm keeping MCTF2 to this one thread since there aren't even MCTF2 forums anymore.
I'm the only one who is putting this much effort out there. I still love you MiCr2.
Is what you're doing right now going to benefit MCTF2? Instead of going on about the old days and complaining over what it used to be try and do something more beneficial so you can have your precious MCTF2 back.
That's a riot tell another.

Nothing I can do is going to benefit MCTF2 the staff have already made that more than clear on more than several occasions.

I'm not complaining over what it used to be. I'm praising what it used to be, oh wait you're simple minded. I forgot. My bad. Here let me put it simply for you, you simple minded, poor, gullible, fool. It is up to MCGamer when and how MCTF2 is fixed. Not me. I'm not going to sit around and meekly listen to mere players, ex-mods at that, telling me what staff have already told me at least a dozen times. I'm glad you're not a mod, you obviously don't deserve moderator.

How exactly would you feel if your "precious" survival games(no capitalization for you)became utterly unplayable because of the neglect of a network that recently acquired it. Rather than fixing it in anything close to a timely manner, less than 109 days I would imagine, they instead decide to fix MCTF2 because it has more players only as a result of being based off a recent, popular movie rather than an outdated video game that people can get for free. Even though you try to talk to as many staff as possible they can't do anything because it is all up to Chad who has his own business minded agenda. If you told me you wouldn't care, I wouldn't believe you. If you told me you would simply go find other games, you would be fooling yourself into believing that deep down you wouldn't secretly want it back - that if your game were fixed: you wouldn't immediately drop your other substitute games and go back to what you loved so dearly.

Oh and just to top it all off:
You should have left me, should have walked away when you had the chance.
You're descended from the worst criminals that Britain ever wanted to get rid of. Go rot in jail where you belong.
Mother earth doesn't love you.
Your number is going to double the pope's age.
Your method of losing weight is going to have to change.
Tonight the world will hear your last scream.
I want to blow a load like a shotgun right through the back of your skull.
You spread disease when you spread your legs.
Your empty sockets will serve as my love.
Murder victims rarely play their own defense. You have no chance at winning that.
If I can't hear you scream, then no one can.
I'll say hello to your family in court.
No one ever has an excuse to be this careless.
And you will get what you deserve.
Die in the bed that you made for yourself.
You deserve whatever you get.
If I were you I'd pack my bags and get the @#%& out of the Dodge.
I hope you enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame, because this is going to be fifteen minutes you're going to want to forget.
I pray your broken family heals your broken neck - eat $#!7 and live.
I'm so sick of the fights, so sick of your mouth - I know where you live and I see where you sleep.
So let's settle this here and now, I'm not wasting away my life because you don't like what I have to say.
Sorry I'm not just like you.
Who are you again?
Remind me, because I don't care.
I hope you like this; I really hope you do.
I hope you like it as much as getting your face busted in with a hammer.
I have given up on you.
So who the @#%& do you think you are?
You will learn to breathe through a straw.
Do the world a favor; pull your bottom lip over your face and swallow.
I don't mean any disrespect, but I hope you are buried alive.
Why don't you just strap a mattress to your back?
You're going to taste my DNA whether you like it or not.
Beg for your life or don't open your mouth.
If we were the last two people on earth I would be the happiest man.
I heard on the news today that someone died of multiple stab wounds and I looked to see if yours was the face they flashed across the screen.
Keep fooling yourself with your unappreciation.
Look into my eyes and know that I can see right through you.
You're nothing but a pig.
May you live forever.

Last edited:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was trying not to respond, but I guess I'm just too much of a hot-head. Here goes.

There are so many things I want to slap you for right now. Did you see what I did there? Instead of just stating the fact like an arse-face I will illustrate to you every single reason in full detail:

But you are a big fan of your uncle's pants porpoise aren't you?

Seems to be about the only way you can put things.

Hexapost, or can't you count you simple minded pants porpoise lover?
I'm keeping MCTF2 to this one thread since there aren't even MCTF2 forums anymore.
I'm the only one who is putting this much effort out there. I still love you MiCr2.

That's a riot tell another.

Nothing I can do is going to benefit MCTF2 the staff have already made that more than clear on more than several occasions.

I'm not complaining over what it used to be. I'm praising what it used to be, oh wait you're simple minded. I forgot. My bad. Here let me put it simply for you, you simple minded, poor, gullible, fool. It is up to MCGamer when and how MCTF2 is fixed. Not me. I'm not going to sit around and meekly listen to mere players, ex-mods at that, telling me what staff have already told me at least a dozen times. I'm glad you're not a mod, you obviously don't deserve moderator.

How exactly would you feel if your "precious" survival games(no capitalization for you)became utterly unplayable because of the neglect of a network that recently acquired it. Rather than fixing it in anything close to a timely manner, less than 109 days I would imagine, they instead decide to fix MCTF2 because it has more players only as a result of being based off a recent, popular movie rather than an outdated video game that people can get for free. Even though you try to talk to as many staff as possible they can't do anything because it is all up to Chad who has his own business minded agenda. If you told me you wouldn't care, I wouldn't believe you. If you told me you would simply go find other games, you would be fooling yourself into believing that deep down you wouldn't secretly want it back - that if your game were fixed: you wouldn't immediately drop your other substitute games and go back to what you loved so dearly.

Oh and just to top it all off:
You should have left me, should have walked away when you had the chance.
You're descended from the worst criminals that Britain ever wanted to get rid of. Go rot in jail where you belong.
Mother earth doesn't love you.
Your number is going to double the pope's age.
Your method of losing weight is going to have to change.
Tonight the world will hear your last scream.
I want to blow a load like a shotgun right through the back of your skull.
You spread disease when you spread your legs.
Your empty sockets will serve as my love.
Murder victims rarely play their own defense. You have no chance at winning that.
If I can't hear you scream, then no one can.
I'll say hello to your family in court.
No one ever has an excuse to be this careless.
And you will get what you deserve.
Die in the bed that you made for yourself.
You deserve whatever you get.
If I were you I'd pack my bags and get the bunnies out of the Dodge.
I hope you enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame, because this is going to be fifteen minutes you're going to want to forget.
I pray your broken family heals your broken neck - eat $#!7 and live.
I'm so sick of the fights, so sick of your mouth - I know where you live and I see where you sleep.
So let's settle this here and now, I'm not wasting away my life because you don't like what I have to say.
Sorry I'm not just like you.
Who are you again?
Remind me, because I don't care.
I hope you like this; I really hope you do.
I hope you like it as much as getting your face busted in with a hammer.
I have given up on you.
So who the @#%& do you think you are?
You will learn to breathe through a straw.
Do the world a favor; pull your bottom lip over your face and swallow.
I don't mean any disrespect, but I hope you are buried alive.
Why don't you just strap a mattress to your back?
You're going to taste my DNA whether you like it or not.
Beg for your life or don't open your mouth.
If we were the last two people on earth I would be the happiest man.
I heard on the news today that someone died of multiple stab wounds and I looked to see if yours was the face they flashed across the screen.
Keep fooling yourself with your unappreciation.
Look into my eyes and know that I can see right through you.
You're nothing but a pig.
May you live forever.
Are you okay..?

Any mod that cares can you tell him to kindly stop having a tantrum? c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci