• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Final Goodbye Event

Do you think you'll be able to attend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Hello Lovelys!

Unfortunately as most people know by now, MCSG is closing/closed.

Due to this, we have decided to have a final goodbye event on discord. Everyone is welcome!
Here is an invite link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/zY8qYVM (won't expire, so if you still want to join you can!)

During this event we will have a few staff members coming to speak, and I have a few ideas of things to do at the event! So I hope you can come!

Event Details
3rd of May, 5pm EST
Find your time/date here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...al+Goodbye+Event+&iso=20200504T07&p1=152&ah=1

Thank you everyone for making the second time round experience what it was, I'm a bit bias in that I am so thankful to the AU community, had a lot of fun times, and glad to speak to people I hadn't for a while.

Good luck to everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't believe this is it.
Our final valediction.
The last breath for our community.

Really gonna miss playing here. The people I met, the experiences I had. I don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for this community. A part of my soul will forever be dedicated to this community.

Thank you everyone, for this wild and amazing ride. I hope we can do great things in the future and see one another again on the flipside.

Love you all.

- Dionysios T.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't believe this is it.
Our final valediction.
The last breath for our community.

Really gonna miss playing here. The people I met, the experiences I had. I don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for this community. A part of my soul will forever be dedicated to this community.

Thank you everyone, for this wild and amazing ride. I hope we can do great things in the future and see one another again on the flipside.

Love you all.

- Dionysios T.
Hey man, I don't know if you even remember who I am at this point, but I'm pretty sure we were staff together in 2014/2015. I just signed in for the first time in years to see the news that MCGamer is shutting down forever (once again). Just scrolling through these forums brought back so many good memories for me, it seems like both yesterday and forever ago that I was spending every free second on MCGamer, and I'm eternally grateful for the good times. I hope you're all doing well. Until the next time our paths cross,
Arga is out <3

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Bruh I somehow found mcsg forums while looking through my old email thats wild. If anyone reads this thanks for literally making up my early adolescence :') Also gl to yall who got finals (i feel like most of us are in college now tf) cuz im dying lmaoooo.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, I stumbled into an old MCSG video on youtube just now, and decided to check in on this. Crazy that this is the last day of this server. I played on here for a good four years, getting to top 100, joining clans, and building a few of the maps that hosted such unforgettable experiences. Thanks MCSG, and to everyone that made some of the most memorable experiences.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Bruh I somehow found mcsg forums while looking through my old email thats wild. If anyone reads this thanks for literally making up my early adolescence :') Also gl to yall who got finals (i feel like most of us are in college now tf) cuz im dying lmaoooo.
Hi, I stumbled into an old MCSG video on youtube just now, and decided to check in on this. Crazy that this is the last day of this server. I played on here for a good four years, getting to top 100, joining clans, and building a few of the maps that hosted such unforgettable experiences. Thanks MCSG, and to everyone that made some of the most memorable experiences.
Hey guys! Glad you could both make it for one last word. Long time no see, both of you!

Sadly the forums are going to be taken down - completely - soon, according to Col_StaR, but you still have a window of opportunity to add people on social media or Discord!
@AlexanderEmmeth on Twitter/IG. Catch you later!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Happy to have made many amazing memories with you all! The reunion was great to come back together one last time while the network remained open. Crazy how we were out here playing and moderating when we were kids, and now we're all grown up building our own futures. Let's all keep in touch, and I look forward to seeing what you all accomplish in the future!

You can message me on Discord at any time: Dzbs#7120

- Dzbs/TheLastGapple/SkullDiamondz

FrenzyCake

Tribute
Reaction score
I started playing on MCSG when I was 15 years old. Now I'm 21, time flies like crazy! I can't believe how many friends I've met, how many clan wars I've played. I still talk to few of them and it's crazy to see how we all have different paths now almost 5 years later after our last clan war.

Unfortunately I couldn't come to this event. Finals are fcking me up pretty hard :/

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
GOODBYE I ADULT NOW :)

Insta @thelifeof_juanpablo
reddit.com/r/juanhbk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member