• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What the heck happened to the community?!

DO you think the community needs a change?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No, the community is fine the way it is.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Somewhat, we can make a few changes.

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Well now, you can't come to the conclusion that A LOT of Americans are ignorant through the acts of a few. You play on the US servers so you'd expect a lot of people from the US. Some might regard you as an outsider just because of your region, but only insecure people think that way.
The reason I said alot, is that there has been alot of people.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
I also meant ignorant people in the community, on an iPad so sorry for any bad grammar or shtuffs liek dat.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Herman sorry about the "betrayal", I didn't know you were in TS and stuff like that. And no I was not being obnoxious. But yeah, stuff happens. Of you're in TS I would recommend you make yourself known before someone kills you, just saying. Because some people can't look at the TS list while playing MCSG.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
You joined our TS only to annoy us, and you had about three friends doing the same thing. Also when you betrayed me you were 100% aware I was in the TS. You said "I'm going to kill herman" I told you not to, and cut the vines. You still climbed up to kill me via other vines. Whilst you were killing me I told you to stop killing me several times. And you didn't know I was in the TS? My god...
This was two different times btw, sorry for the double post.

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
Herman sorry about the "betrayal", I didn't know you were in TS and stuff like that. And no I was not being obnoxious. But yeah, stuff happens. Of you're in TS I would recommend you make yourself known before someone kills you, just saying. Because some people can't look at the TS list while playing MCSG.
Busted!

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic here, guys. We're all saying how much better the forum community is than the in-game community, but a flame war about betrayal - a perfectly normal, even if it is annoying - gameplay aspect, sure doesn't help that notion, especially in the very topic made against immaturity :p

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Only reason I brought it up was that he was talking about contacts betraying. And then he denies betraying, I'd say there is some immaturity involved.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Only reason I brought it up was that he was talking about contacts betraying. And then he denies betraying, I'd say there is some immaturity involved.
Agreed, but you carried on with the argument, even after you should have just decided that he/she wasn't going to listen.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You joined our TS only to annoy us, and you had about three friends doing the same thing. Also when you betrayed me you were 100% aware I was in the TS. You said "I'm going to kill herman" I told you not to, and cut the vines. You still climbed up to kill me via other vines. Whilst you were killing me I told you to stop killing me several times. And you didn't know I was in the TS? My god...
Um, I joined because I was in a game with them and felt like playing. I didn't bring any friends in there, nobody called me annoying, and of you said stop, I couldn't hear over the wall of sound. And no, I wasn't aware you were in the Teamspeak. If you have a problem with that fine by me, just making my point I didn't go into TS to annoy people and I wasn't aware you were there, and I give my apologies, argument closed.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Um, I joined because I was in a game with them and felt like playing. I didn't bring any friends in there, nobody called me annoying, and of you said stop, I couldn't hear over the wall of sound. And no, I wasn't aware you were in the Teamspeak. If you have a problem with that fine by me, just making my point I didn't go into TS to annoy people and I wasn't aware you were there, and I give my apologies, argument closed.
I understand that you said argument closed, but as I said there were two different situations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci