• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What the heck happened to the community?!

DO you think the community needs a change?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No, the community is fine the way it is.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Somewhat, we can make a few changes.

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the real world.

As harsh as it sounds it's the truth. Wherever you go there will be people you will not get along with, everybody is different.

If you think MCSG has got competitive, you probably have never witnessed a Blamph - Cyanvolts clan battle, those were the days.

Getting back to topic, if the harrasment gets to personal and you feel that it's crossing the line, poke a mod, that's what they're here for.

Ignore the jerks that try to get you down and let you feel bad, they're just another person hiding behind their Computer.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
totally agree! and Mitch has ruined the chat!
Heyy dood
doood
Doood!
dooood!
and the people who think its funny to hav a bacca skin and say "BACCAS UNITE"
I don't believe Bajan has ruined the chat. Personally I don't have anything against him. I don't like him but I don't hate him as well. He doesn't ruin the servers though, it's his fanboys that do. Good god are they awful. (Sorry if you're a bajan fan)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I don't believe Bajan has ruined the chat. Personally I don't have anything against him. I don't like him but I don't hate him as well. He doesn't ruin the servers though, it's his fanboys that do. Good god are they awful. (Sorry if you're a bajan fan)
i am but i agree with you 190%

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
i am but i agree with you 190%
You may be a fan, but we are talking about the kids that go "OMG I JUS SAW BAJANCANADIAN ON US3 AND HE KILLED ME WHEN I ASKED FOR TEMA!!!! IM GONNA BE IN HIS VIDEO!!!

Response: "OMG I AM A BAJAN FAN TOO I HATE YOU U ARE IN HIS VIDEOOS OMG I WANT TO BE IN VIDEO!!!!

Bajan joins: "BAJAN I FAN TEMA!!!!"

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
You may be a fan, but we are talking about the kids that go "OMG I JUS SAW BAJANCANADIAN ON US3 AND HE KILLED ME WHEN I ASKED FOR TEMA!!!! IM GONNA BE IN HIS VIDEO!!!

Response: "OMG I AM A BAJAN FAN TOO I HATE YOU U ARE IN HIS VIDEOOS OMG I WANT TO BE IN VIDEO!!!!

Bajan joins: "BAJAN I FAN TEMA!!!!"
Why

would Bajan ask to team with himself?

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Betrayal here goes too far. By betrayal I mean betraying your skype contacts. THAT'S sad.
You betrayed me whilst on TS together?
I've also had you join my TS channels before just to be obnocious, I may not be one of the MCSG originals, but that doesn't mean you can disrespect me in that way. I've also been "abused" by non-donors for "wasting my money like a no-life".

era

Experienced
Reaction score
On other notes, I've also been "harassed" by several people for my nationality (EpicAlpha64 for instance). Which gives me a bad impression of Americans and make me believe that alot of you are this ignorant.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
On other notes, I've also been "harassed" by several people for my nationality (EpicAlpha64 for instance). Which gives me a bad impression of Americans and make me believe that alot of you are this ignorant.
Well now, you can't come to the conclusion that A LOT of Americans are ignorant through the acts of a few. You play on the US servers so you'd expect a lot of people from the US. Some might regard you as an outsider just because of your region, but only insecure people think that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci