• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
When hackers call me a hacker....
When I see someone walking on water on Breeze Island for about 75 blocks towards me and I say, "Jesus water hacks!" and they take the time to reply with "I'm Jesus & he no hacker !@#!" Then they proceed to murder my face and cry "gg." -,-

Edit: The new "dolphin" mode is just as annoying as the Jesus-form. It looks incredibly stupid when they're leaping out of the water at you, all the while getting closer. It gives me a laugh to casually flip on Fraps when it happens (and/or I remembered to open Fraps pre-game).

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I scrap a team of 4, two hackers, a few nubs, one full iron guy who attempts to clean up. im on half a heart sorting through my inventory and am cleaned up by the last three people in the game who happen to be teamed. guess what? the hackers were bacca skins, the full iron guy and one person in the quad team had huahwi skins, the two nubs had bajancanadian skins, and the last one who cleaned up was a G33ke skin partenered with two steves. gg mcsg... gg.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
When my mom doesn't understand why I mute my mic when she walks in or that one time my dad randomly started cleaning my ears in the middle of deathmatch or when a hacker kills me (and when I die to a hacker I RAGE).

Shammeee

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a nerdy rager, but lately there has been a lot of hackers and not just your regular hacker for example, yesterday I was killed by a guy who could charge his bow while hitting me and eating, not to even gona say how many times I hit him and how fast his head was spinning round in circles, and few minutes ago I was climbing up a ladder to escape on chernoyble and and the guy flew up the ladder and killed me... And I'm like I need to start recording.
So Watch out hackers I'm getting a new mic in less then a week!

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
When my mom doesn't understand why I mute my mic when she walks in or that one time my dad randomly started cleaning my ears in the middle of deathmatch or when a hacker kills me (and when I die to a hacker I RAGE).
Were you not wearing a headset at the time or did he take it off? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci