• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when everything is dandy, 11 people left, you have full Iron and on your way to spawn to craft a Diamond Sword. You think "I got this, I'm armed to the teeth".

And guess what awaits you. A team of 5. It's even worse when you run into a clan war. Because the other 5 are probably the other clan, and are probably good, because apart from clan wars, only nubs form teams of ridiculous sizes. 5v5v1 isn't fun when you're the 1.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
What annoys me the most? Eh, complaining about targetters and hackers is kinda mainstream, they're bassicly a part of the game. What annoys me most is MCSG.

JempkoYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Mostly people will say teamers or hackers, but when you really try you can take then down. So, what annoys me terribly is when your tier 2s, give you the worst things. Ex. Looting 5 Tier 2s and having iron boots and a stone sword with some so-so food.

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I really hate all of the random teamers on MCSG, say you are in deathmatch and you have full chain, the other two people have full iron, and they random team just to kill you.

What also pisses me off are cocky players, say when they win they say "eZ, get rekt, learn to play, kid get 10 hearted!" and stuff like that.

Hackers aswell, like I am trying to have fun playing MCSG and I encounter a hacker who flys to me with kill aura and kills me, and when hackers say stuff like "eZ" it makes me want to quit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci