• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Targeting, random death-match teams, Hackers, when people kill me then give me a heart because i'm a VIP
Feel lucky u are a VIP :D

What annoys me is pre meditated death match teams and people who say eZ or GG scrub after hunting me in the beginning of the game. I'm not even good, why u target?

NoahSails

Spectator
Reaction score
They honestly need to rework the disguise command. Even if I disguise in the hub, when I join a server it still says so-and-so account joined, and all people have to do is say the exact account name to see what they are disguised as. I really wish I had VIP and silent join because right now it's practically impossible for me to avoid tryhards.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Dying to to hackers, especially when I ghost (Curse the EU ghosting), when people team on me then say gg.
I mean teaming on me when I have like full gold and they're decked, if I actually have a chance it's not so bad.

Reaction score
Dying and not winning. I am on a 300 losing streak hackers GG nub get recked
12 hearts steam roll
And when you are called a hacker from a nooby bacca

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I only team for fun, I don't really care about my ratio so yeah another thing that annoys me is that people target when you have nothing useful for them what wastes you're time of getting your route, 1 thing i do love to do is getting a flint and steel of corn and light people on fire :3 another thing people sandwiching you in the water, your close to killing 1 person of the team they run and get there friend, people calling eachother ping abusers, you can't really abuse ping. That's your internet you can't modifie your ping. That's the list of what annoys me :)

On thing MCSG could do, to solve the "GG" problem is to make the word sen ored like when you swear in mcsg it comes up with #'s and %'s they can do that when people say GG and if people by pass the filter and gets caught boom, banned.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
When people team, yet they are't in a Skype call or an application of that sort. The people just message each-other. Ugh....

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm honestly bugged the most by the arrogant players who think they are invincible. "I only die because of hackers! I am so amazing at mcsg! I've never heard of you, so you must suck!" That is what bugs me the most!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I can not manage to kill a single player, what could possibly be worse than that?

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Cleanup Players; The annoyance of taking down a team of 2 then BOOM, a random guy swoops in and 1 hits you, the constant stress and screams that occur once a click on a players mouse takes you out of the game...it's...it's HORRIBLE.

I always feel proud when I kill somebody, but no! YOU JUST HAD TO TAKE AWAY MY PRIDE!

....Oh and Hackers <3

(This Makes no sense, but It felt so right!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci