• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Tryhard teamers who act as if they're the finest players around if they kill you. I'm ok if you team for fun, but tryharding while teaming...

mwbkiller

Tribute
Reaction score
Teamers that go hard in the paint or people who boast about killing you for the rest of the time you play with them

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
When I played, teams were easily the worst.

I'd take a full game of tryhards over a team of 4 any day of the week.

iiTeChToNiiC

Spectator
Reaction score
There is nothing that should annoy you that much on MCSG, the thing most people find 'annoying' would be people that team. it is not against the rules to do so, they just take advantage of that and gives there chances to win a boost and everybody wants to win! on the other side there are hackers, but there's no need to be alarmed or worried about them either as I am sure moderators are aware of them and they will be banned once moderators gain evidence or proof so if you manage to catch one if you can record them it will just help filter the server and eventually stop them in general. just enjoy your time here at mcsg, try your hardest and enjoy the fun times and laughs.

epicaxeguy10

Spectator
Reaction score
teaming is fun, but it goes to a certain point where you just want to rage and stuff

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The in-game community, your 8 man team killed me and you're trash talking? I'm sure your parents are proud.

Actually, another thing is when little kids talk trash and leave straight away scared to take any back, that's actually pathetic.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci