• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
A couple things annoy me. It depends on whether I'm playing solo, just trying to hold my leaderboard place, or just playing for fun with my buds.

1) Unfair/Unreasonable staff (My mom is very strict and at times pretty unfair, minecraft is my escape from this, not my go to place for it...)

2) When a 4 team kills you and says 'GG noob' where you ended up killing one of them, almost winning, and the fight lasted 15 minutes.
3) Hackers & Targeters

4) When I get cleanup'd or killed while looking in a chest.

5) When I have amazing gear, the game times out, and the people I'm fighting is a two team fully stacked.

6) When I die 10 times in a row.

I tend to rage the most when I've put a lot of time/effort into that game (game times out, got lots of good kills, etc.)

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
Smart a**es. And the people that do the "gg10 ez rekt steamrolled" and the people who say "I win." We all know you won no need to attract even more attention... Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
EDIT: And the people who call you a noob after they kill you, when they definitely had half a heart and way better armor than you.... Oh my gosh...

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
So yesterday I was using my new mouse. I was getting used to it and because of that I wasn't at my best. I'm not quite sure if this makes sense, but the thing that annoyed me the most is people killing me thinking I'm doing well and 'on-form'. And because some people thought this, they assumed that if they killed me they must infinitely better than me, and say something like 'gg' before the game has even finished.

That's another thing. Okay, so the phrase 'good game' would be to describe the game as being good (obviously). Now, is it only me that thinks it shouldn't be used BEFORE the end of the game? Moreover, to characterise the game as good you will have had go play the entirety, not just the first [insert stupid amount of time here] minutes. Basically people saying GG annoys me in any case, but before the game has even ended is more aggravating than anything.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
That moment when you get nothing off spawn, and someone gets full iron and a stone sword and just follows you for 10 minutes >_>

Edit: and after they kill you they say "gg10" "rekt" "ur bad"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci