• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What annoys you the most in an MCSG game?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, the maximum amount for a team on MCSG is 4...
Nope there is no rule too how big a team can be. Ever heard of 6v6 or 8v8 clan battles? Those are teams. I have certainly played with 5 different friends at once and it's impossible.

Koop | Spidey

Spectator
Reaction score
What Annoys Me Most: Teamers, DM Teamers, Hackers, And People In General jkjk :p, The People Who Just Rage -_-

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, the maximum amount for a team on MCSG is 4...
You must be talking about hive... you can have to biggest team you want in mcsg... ask a mod or something and get your facts right

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nothing really gets me annoyed, I'm a usual calm person (o really) I find the people who think they have the right to hack the most pathetic :/

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
You must be talking about hive... you can have to biggest team you want in mcsg... ask a mod or something and get your facts right
Nah im pretty sure its MCSG. Maybe im wrong but i know im not talking about the hive. I have been on MCSG for 2 years now and only once played on the Hive. If anyone has a link to this rule please show me as i feel im correct but im not exactly sure and dont want to say someones weong without proof. c:

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah im pretty sure its MCSG. Maybe im wrong but i know im not talking about the hive. I have been on MCSG for 2 years now and only once played on the Hive. If anyone has a link to this rule please show me as i feel im correct but im not exactly sure and dont want to say someones weong without proof. c:
talk to a moderator

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
Ghosting, like when theres a regen hacker, even though it may be difficult, it's possible to kill them. However when you ghost, you can't do anything. ;_;

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
When a stacked two team sneaks up on you and 3 hits you then calls you 'noob'. Like can you not! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci