• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Another suggestion: Lots of regualrs like to play the soldier class because the AoE allows one to easily engage multiple opponents. The class used to have chainmail armor I would like to see this return so that you can recognize the regulars by looking at their skin through the chainmail.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Just an update to those of you who care about MCTF2 still. The icon for the compass TP has been updated from a bow to an Eye of Ender; very fitting.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I hear tell of a developer being assigned to MCTF2. This is wonderful news now we know that it is at least being worked on. Please code like the wind!

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
It has been 3 months since MCTF2 broke as of yesterday. Happy 3 month Depressiversary.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Day 105 log: Still no sign of MCTF2. They haven't even put up a development server even though they have been working on it for 3+ months. Chad even said he was planning on fixing MCTF2 before Minecon, but then he reneged and it has been almost a month since Minecon and still no MCTF2. Everyone from MCTF2 left. Are you happy now MCGamer?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
TBH, MCTF2 is kind of dead. The new plugin was apparently going to be worked on like 6 months back.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Thank you so much MiCr2 you've been our beacon of hope in the darkness.
I'm still here silvah. Remember me? <3 #exmctf2mod
Today i had an urge to play mctf2 for some reason. It brought back really good memories. It's really sad that it's dead. Please get it up soon, <developer> <3

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
TBH, MCTF2 is kind of dead. The new plugin was apparently going to be worked on like 6 months back.
We know
Also try a whole year not just 6 months.
I'm still here silvah. Remember me? <3 #exmctf2mod
Today i had an urge to play mctf2 for some reason. It brought back really good memories. It's really sad that it's dead. Please get it up soon, <developer> <3
Thank you both for being here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci