• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so happy people are posting in my thread(!), but yeah, MCTF2 needs to be opened. I honestly do not care HOW glitchy it is. It's my favorite game of the decade (sorry Nossr50 but Oblivion rocks!)

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so happy people are posting in my thread(!), but yeah, MCTF2 needs to be opened. I honestly do not care HOW glitchy it is. It's my favorite game of the decade (sorry Nossr50 but Oblivion rocks!)
And then people will complain non-stop about how glitchy it is, pretty much how they complained about the old plugin, just worse. Better wait for the complete plugin.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
And then people will complain non-stop about how glitchy it is, pretty much how they complained about the old plugin, just worse. Better wait for the complete plugin.
When did that handy MCTF2 button at the bottom of the page appear I just noticed it!

I for one wouldn't mind a bunch of glitches to exploit while the plugin is being finished, it would make for good video material and be just plain fun.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for the plugin still in development. Please make soldier rockets snowballs like they were in the old plugin and make them have the same trajectory behavior. I'm sure the blast radius will be decreased (Hopefully slightly), but I think that the snowballs were my favorite thing about the old plugin and I would love to see snowballs return.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
When did that handy MCTF2 button at the bottom of the page appear I just noticed it!

I for one wouldn't mind a bunch of glitches to exploit while the plugin is being finished, it would make for good video material and be just plain fun.
Its been there for months, and if you didn't know already, click the MCSG at the top left, and you'll see a link to mctf2.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Its been there for months, and if you didn't know already, click the MCSG at the top left, and you'll see a link to mctf2.
The funniest thing just happened. I clicked the MCSG up in the top left corner and it brought me to the homepage for MCSG. I almost thought you were lying until I moused over it:p.

I do have a pertinent question though, are the forums still being merged eventually or are the links to the MCTF2 forums just gonna stay?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
The funniest thing just happened. I clicked the MCSG up in the top left corner and it brought me to the homepage for MCSG. I almost thought you were lying until I moused over it:p.

I do have a pertinent question though, are the forums still being merged eventually or are the links to the MCTF2 forums just gonna stay?
It'll be merged eventually. Probably when the plugin is done

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Yet another suggestion:
I saw a feature on the MCPVP.com servers where people can buy an unban up to 2 times (3 strikes and you're out) and I thought that maybe it would generate more revenue for the servers if people were allowed to buy unbans. $5 for the first unban and $15 for the second is how they do it over there. I'm sure it would encourage hacking, but money is money right?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yet another suggestion:
I saw a feature on the MCPVP.com servers where people can buy an unban up to 2 times (3 strikes and you're out) and I thought that maybe it would generate more revenue for the servers if people were allowed to buy unbans. $5 for the first unban and $15 for the second is how they do it over there. I'm sure it would encourage hacking, but money is money right?
There are so many things I want to slap you for right now.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yet another suggestion:
lol no, we aren't money greedy, it would be unfair for those who have to post a ban dispute and those who can pay for it. A ban s a ban, no matter who you are how much money you are willing to give out.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
*sigh*
I cannot think of another suggestion
Bumping is allowed right?

P.S.: Bump

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members