• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I had a suggestion for the spy class. Blocking with your sword should stop the backstab. This would be balanced because you would have to have your sword out instead of your gun so the spy could just cloak after a failed backstab to avoid getting hit.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Just another suggestion. If someone gets a godlike killstreak they should earn one extra point per kill. This would be nice for people with normal points, but it would also encourage people with high points to get more kills rather tahn camping for just a few a few kills a game. This would also mean that people with high points would get DOUBLE points for each kill while on a godlike streak. Alternatively, extra points could be earned for getting kills in rapid succession. Getting a double kill would net +1 extra point, a triple kill would net +2, and a quad kill could earn you +5 points (quad kills are hard to get). Maybe this could stack with the godlike so if you get a quad kill and you're on a godlike streak you get 8 points +10.

The main point of this is to make more points available.

*disclaimer*
all point suggestions are based off the old point system. (+1 point per kill -25 points per death at high points)

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I have yet another suggestion.
Having the servers restart after every game would be a good way to keep lag down by starting with a freshly restarted plugin every game! It could be just like the SG servers where you get booted to the Hub after every game and the server takes 30 seconds or so to restart.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
My first suggestion is to get MCTF2 back online...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I know they're are working hard on it, but its taking too much. Its been around 3/4 months?
I do knowledge they still run MCSG as their main game and theres been a incomings, but i think its too much time.
Read the thread I posted and you'll see why its taking long time.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Read the thread I posted and you'll see why its taking long time.
Yeah, I did read. Its nice to know the process. I see theres a lot of inconveniences :(

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I did read. Its nice to know the process. I see theres a lot of inconveniences :(
Unfortunately a lot of things come in the way. It'll eventually come.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci