• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill = Heal (A saving grace for people who solo)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My apologies. I was thinking about something else.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I vote no for a few reasons:

- Where did the survival aspect go? Did Katniss randomly get health when she shot Marvel?

- It would make things way too easy.

- It may be harder to distinguish regeneration hacks
Yes if you look carefully Katniss regenerated 4 hearts when she killed Marvel, idiot.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
I totally agree with you but some people here are MCSGv1 players and I'm one if them and we partially like the idea and not becuase in MCSGv1 there used to allot more Survival aspects and challenges, which made the game allot more fun and challenging at the same time. Now the majority of the players on MCSG are V2 players which are kind of the oppressors of V1.They will give random ideas and very useless as well but sometimes good ideas which might be implemented or not but sometimes I think what is going on in the heads.We(V1 players) like the concept of survival and Challanges not just "Ooohh,I can't win Im going to make a thread with a stupid idea"(this is not REFRERING to you) but we like to have more challenges in our time in MCSG then just making the game easier for us.The game has been getting easier for the V1 players allot easier its easier tot are out teams st with slint and steal now but first you had to think again and again and again to not F*ck up and die but now MCSG is not that challanging Just allot easier.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I totally agree with you but some people here are MCSGv1 players and I'm one if them and we partially like the idea and not becuase in MCSGv1 there used to allot more Survival aspects and challenges, which made the game allot more fun and challenging at the same time. Now the majority of the players on MCSG are V2 players which are kind of the oppressors of V1.They will give random ideas and very useless as well but sometimes good ideas which might be implemented or not but sometimes I think what is going on in the heads.We(V1 players) like the concept of survival and Challanges not just "Ooohh,I can't win Im going to make a thread with a stupid idea"(this is not REFRERING to you) but we like to have more challenges in our time in MCSG then just making the game easier for us.The game has been getting easier for the V1 players allot easier its easier tot are out teams st with slint and steal now but first you had to think again and again and again to not F*ck up and die but now MCSG is not that challanging Just allot easier.
I can see what you are saying and why people might not like the idea because they like the challenge of taking on a team, but I'm sure the majority of people playing MCSG do not like people who team. I, myself, do love a challenge of taking on a team, but there are just times when it is a complete mismatch. I don't think MCSG has gotten necessarily easier (although I've only been playing since April 2013), but rather, there are more people who play who just don't have the skill like most people had when it was only V1. Taking on a team of 2 very experienced players or even somewhat experienced players, still poses a hefty challenge. I was thinking about what the majority of MCSG might want, rather than a specific group of people in MCSG, when I made this post. Most people who play MCSG are people who solo, and this will give them a better chance (however, still slim) to beat a team.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this idea. It makes it fairer for people that go solo.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
If they add this, i'll kill myself.
If you post next time, please read the original post. This post had no helpful information regarding the thread and is therefore, useless. Post only if you have suggestions or a compelling argument regarding the original idea, and back up your argument with examples. Thank you.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you post next time, please read the original post. This post had no helpful information regarding the thread and is therefore, useless. Post only if you have suggestions or a compelling argument regarding the original idea, and back up your argument with examples. Thank you.
It's saying that it's a bad idea. Other people have already provided ample reasoning for why this is so. You're overreacting a bit.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
It's saying that it's a bad idea. Other people have already provided ample reasoning for why this is so. You're overreacting a bit.
It's obvious that he's saying it's a bad idea. I wanted to know why HE thought it was a bad idea. I know other people have provided examples (although, in my opinion, they weren't compelling), but he did not tell me why HE didn't like the idea. Also, it's annoying when people only post to say "This sux." It doesn't help the thread out in any way by stating arguments that I might use to reshape my idea. The thread is not to bash on an idea, but instead, maybe think of ways to make it better. I believe I have stated that enough throughout this thread and the original post.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
while I think the idea is good, I believe we need to test it for any major on a DEV server to see if it's overpowered or not. But, about 50% of the team you find have no coordination between each other and are easy to pick off, this health boost might be overpowered if that happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci