• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill = Heal (A saving grace for people who solo)

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Who said Survival Games was meant to be fair? You do what you have to do to win; teaming is just one on those ways.
Good point. However, I think it would be a benefit to people who solo and not so much of a benefit for people who team. Teamers who are confident they can take out one person shouldn't even worry about a concept like this.

Dat_impax

Tribute
Reaction score
Let's understand that this is MCSG, a game like the Hunger Games, but indeed, it is not the Hunger Games. There is another game type for that. Also, it's a game. Nothing has to be realistic. However, I do agree with you on that hacks thing. I've heard of people with regeneration hacks.
It's a thought to make it as realistic as possible, but we don't want to make it the 'The Futuristic Games'.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Where is the problem at creating a realistic and not stupid feature suggestion?

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's understand that this is MCSG, a game like the Hunger Games, but indeed, it is not the Hunger Games. There is another game type for that. Also, it's a game. Nothing has to be realistic. However, I do agree with you on that hacks thing. I've heard of people with regeneration hacks.
It's really a bad idea and will ruin the game, you should just drop this idea.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
It's really a bad idea and will ruin the game, you should just drop this idea.
That's your opinion, and you do not know that. I will not drop the idea because some people can suggest improvements to the idea rather than just rejecting it altogether. That's how advances are made.

A drastic comparison would be like when Dr. Seuss' first book "And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street" was rejected 27 times before it received a yes. Look at what he's done. I'm not saying that I will have success with this idea, but it might be able to be molded to where more people will accept the idea.

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
IMO
People can kill steal to get instant health/regeneration (like on Roxbot).
It doesn't make sense for someone to regen their health back after a fight.
It ruins the feeling of survival and makes is more PvP oriented.
This is generally a bad idea and should not get added.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this would be so unfair.

Imagine you fought someone. You both got low, but now he's running. But then he sees some random noob derping about. He kills the guy quickly and turns around, and you have no chance.

I'm sorry, but this idea is not good at all.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally Like the Idea BUT I would have to disagree. It would make it easier sure but thats not really the Point of Survival Games. Honestly I think that if you want to beat a Team in Survival games there are ways that don't need you to charge them all head on. Sure thats a Simpler way its not the best. I think that maybe when you kill someone give you an effect like adrenaline that makes you slighty stronger and a slightly bit faster for a Few seconds but then again people would say that that is not realistic and then you'd be back here with people like me disagree with your idea. Sure its a good Idea but you and I both have to deal with teams. Everyone has to deal with teams. I just think of it this way: If your on a Team your not gonna complain about teams, Unless your a Hypocrite, and if your not on a team your not gonna like it... So we all just need to deal with it since no special abilities are being added if you kill someone or etc.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I really think this idea would ruin the game especially for a more tanked solo player against a less equipped team. He could attack one nearly killing him and attack the other lowering him a bit. He then kills the weakest one fully healing him and leaving the damaged player an easy target.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This is one of the worst ideas I've heard in awhile (No offense) but seriously this would ruin the whole feel of SG
If this is the worst idea you've seen, then you need to read through here a little bit more.

At least this thread had structure, an idea with it if you will. Months back, the suggestion threads were just demands. "REMOVE DONOR." was the most common among them.

But yeah, that idea would just completely tank all the survival left in MCSG. Adding that would break the line between PVP and survival completely, which is what MCSG is trying not to be, even though they're failing for the most part.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally Like the Idea BUT I would have to disagree. It would make it easier sure but thats not really the Point of Survival Games. Honestly I think that if you want to beat a Team in Survival games there are ways that don't need you to charge them all head on. Sure thats a Simpler way its not the best. I think that maybe when you kill someone give you an effect like adrenaline that makes you slighty stronger and a slightly bit faster for a Few seconds but then again people would say that that is not realistic and then you'd be back here with people like me disagree with your idea. Sure its a good Idea but you and I both have to deal with teams. Everyone has to deal with teams. I just think of it this way: If your on a Team your not gonna complain about teams, Unless your a Hypocrite, and if your not on a team your not gonna like it... So we all just need to deal with it since no special abilities are being added if you kill someone or etc.
Finally, someone at least suggests improvements to my original idea haha If full regeneration is not accepted, I do like you idea of some sort of effect. What about a 5-10 Regen I or Regen II effect? This way it won't be as easy to abuse the kill = heal. Again, this is just an idea. Brainstorming is a great way to improve ideas. Thank you for the suggestion :)

I really think this idea would ruin the game especially for a more tanked solo player against a less equipped team. He could attack one nearly killing him and attack the other lowering him a bit. He then kills the weakest one fully healing him and leaving the damaged player an easy target.
That would be a good strategy if this idea were implemented. You have to look at it from different perspectives as well. What if a team of two is more equipped than a solo player? He won't even stand a chance. His most probable strategy would involve kill = heal to take out this team. I do see that most people don't like the kill = full heal so maybe just a small boost in health or a small amount of regeneration might be more accepted. I would like opinions on this matter or suggestions that might improve even this idea.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I actually quite like this idea, if on a smaller scale. I feel a more balanced suggestion would be 3 hearts recovery for a kill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci