• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of Fan Submitted Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
I love the community maps it works out fine the one that aren't liked aren't voted for I don't mind Yellowstone it's just due to it not being played no one has much of a route.

Edit Teweran is awesome

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find Teweran amazing, it's a really well detailed map. I also like Solar Frost (hand built btw [no McEdit]),
and Skylord Survival because I have an amazing route there ^^ :p. And Isn't SG Ancient Japan made by Team Vareide?
They used world edit, they said hand build because they created the terrain themself.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
First off, isn't Sg japan Team Vareide?

Second, fan maps aren't all bad, just breeze since that's all I can ever seem to play on. (Only sg 5 once)

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
Nobody likes them (Except Breeze Island). What's the point? They're just sitting there and you'll get the occasional polls that are only fan submitted maps! When you get a fan submit you'll see stuff like this!

It's obvious people don't like them! Why are you keeping them!? They're no fun!
Dint you submit a map once?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Nobody likes them (Except Breeze Island). What's the point? They're just sitting there and you'll get the occasional polls that are only fan submitted maps! When you get a fan submit you'll see stuff like this!

It's obvious people don't like them! Why are you keeping them!? They're no fun!
They're not leaving, they're lagging out.

Reaction score
First things first. Ancient Japan is made by AlpakaWhacker, Wingviper and Alepticus(?) I think. Those are three admins from TeamVareide. It's not an official map, but it's still a TeamVareide map.

Teweran is just awesome. Even though the breezers (yep, that's their new nicknames) are too used to the exotic maps, so they most likely just skip it away because it's too cold. Some of them think the dragon looks scary. And some of them just can't stand sliding around on the ice. Poor people.
-Mapmakers are awesome, but there are way too much maps. Most of them is never played.
Good maps like Kharmunrah and Yellowstone(?) are so rarely played, so the newer players (like me) can't make any chest routes. And when we try, the good places are most likely taken and we get killed.

So it would be better if they add the better maps, and let other (not-that-good) maps out. Time to be strict.

I was extremely sleepy when writing this. Sorry if it made you sleepy too. D;

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First things first. Ancient Japan is made by AlpakaWhacker, Wingviper and Alepticus(?) I think. Those are three admins from TeamVareide. It's not an official map, but it's still a TeamVareide map.

Teweran is just awesome. Even though the breezers (yep, that's their new nicknames) are too used to the exotic maps, so they most likely just skip it away because it's too cold. Some of them think the dragon looks scary. And some of them just can't stand sliding around on the ice. Poor people.
-Mapmakers are awesome, but there are way too much maps. Most of them is never played.
Good maps like Kharmunrah and Yellowstone(?) are so rarely played, so the newer players (like me) can't make any chest routes. And when we try, the good places are most likely taken and we get killed.

So it would be better if they add the better maps, and let other (not-that-good) maps out. Time to be strict.

I was extremely sleepy when writing this. Sorry if it made you sleepy too. D;
I think yellowstone is ugly... But kharmunrah is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci