• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fence Pole Eating Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I have contacted a few admins and they are discussing it right now. They should be clearing this up soon here on the forums hopefully ;).

BlondeAsian

Diamond
Reaction score
I saw someone using it and i was like did he just sprint while eating that golden apple? Hacks much? Then i remembered. Fence glitch. Watch out guys. A lot of people will be using this trick. And its going to be hard finding people that use this glitch.

Reaction score
Pretty sure someone already said this, but I saw Huahwi's video named "Minecraft Survival Games #40 If I Were a Moderator..".
He attempted to use this on Valleyside University to eat WHILE TALKING ABOUT HOW HE THINKS HIS MODERATOR APP BEING DECLINED WAS UNREASONABLE. Sorry for the caps, but it seems slightly ironic.

2 minute after edit; I hope I used the word ironic right.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pretty sure someone already said this, but I saw Huahwi's video named "Minecraft Survival Games #40 If I Were a Moderator..".
He attempted to use this on Valleyside University to eat WHILE TALKING ABOUT HOW HE THINKS HIS MODERATOR APP BEING DECLINED WAS UNREASONABLE. Sorry for the caps, but it seems slightly ironic.

2 minute after edit; I hope I used the word ironic right.
It was allowed at the time and is still not disallowed now...

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I was told just yesterday by an admin and sr staff that it is not and will not be bannable simply because its a minecraft glitch, not anything to do with mcsg.

Everyone can hack too :p doesn't mean we should. Honestly I think it should be illegal. It clearly states in the rules that we should not abuse glitches so why should this be any different? Whether or not its an mcsg glitch or not, its still a glitch.
There is a reason why BSM was never allowed on MCSG, and thats because not everyone knew how to download it, same applies with hacked clients.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I'm just annoyed no one told me and all the pros knew it and kept it a secret.. :mad:

Reaction score
I am really mad now. Let's talk about the fence post glitch:
Huahwi , and some other mods say it is NOT bannable. So then you go try it and SixZo is playing with you. You get kicked right when you use it. You see other youtubers and ask other mods if it's bannable , again. They tell you it is NOT bannable. You go , while another mod is watching you. You just do that while he/she's trying to kill you but you don't get any kicks or warnings.
Can't the staff put ALL of the glitches to the MCSG Rules saying:
Block glitching: Not allowed
Fence Post Glitching: Not allowed
Not just telling "Don't use bugs or glitches."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member