• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fence Pole Eating Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am really mad now. Let's talk about the fence post glitch:
Huahwi , and some other mods say it is NOT bannable. So then you go try it and SixZo is playing with you. You get kicked right when you use it. You see other youtubers and ask other mods if it's bannable , again. They tell you it is NOT bannable. You go , while another mod is watching you. You just do that while he/she's trying to kill you but you don't get any kicks or warnings.
Can't the staff put ALL of the glitches to the MCSG Rules saying:
Block glitching: Not allowed
Fence Post Glitching: Not allowed
Not just telling "Don't use bugs or glitches."
This

ramgoat99

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think it should be bannable because everyone can do it, and it is a minecraft glitch, not an mcsg glitch.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
I find this whole thing very unclear, but as it is a glitch, I recommend not using it, as abusing glitches in general isn't allowed on the servers;
9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP.

• Using a bug or glitch to your advantage is not allowed.

I might of course be wrong, but as there doesn't seem to have been any final conclusion on this yet, I suggest not using it.
Still;
15. These rules are subject to change at any time

Not that I know anything at all though, just following the rules as of now :p

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a reason why BSM was never allowed on MCSG, and thats because not everyone knew how to download it, same applies with hacked clients.
If you dont know how to download mods than...wow wow thats just mind blowing

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
The title makes it sounds like you can now eat fence poles in minecraft

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes or no!?
As it is a MINECRAFT/bukkit glitch it should be allowed. Anyone has the ability to use it therefore there are no unfair advantages. I would recommend NOT using it until this WHOLE situation is thought through and a simpe yes its allowed or no it isnt answer is given.

Edit: o.o ok I over reacted :D

Last edited:

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did it like a month ago & now everyone knows it xD.
Well, I don't see how it's bannable since it's been in the game for so long. Mojang woulda removed it if they didn't want it by now. Lol, anyone who has played MineZ probably known about this. Like the whole MineZ community knew about it before MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci