• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fence Pole Eating Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been watching a lot of MCSG videos lately and I noticed that there is a bug with the fence poles and eating, but I haven't figured out how to do it? Can anyone help me? #plzifn

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw Sixzo do it in a clan scrimmage earlier today...
I believe you are mistaken...

He was the one who informed me that using this glitch was bannable, and, being in that scrim myself, I am relatively confident that he did not use it.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe you are mistaken...

He was the one who informed me that using this glitch was bannable, and, being in that scrim myself, I am relatively confident that he did not use it.
I could've sworn that he used it on Holiday Resort, with the fences near the Ferris Wheel...

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what this is.
If you right click a fence with food and keep that food in your hand (don't switch items) it should feed you without you having to stop sprint. Unfortunately it's bannable now.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
If you right click a fence with food and keep that food in your hand (don't switch items) it should feed you without you having to stop sprint. Unfortunately it's bannable now.
:p I'm not scrub enough to use that.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw someone by the name of ClownCostume abuse it a few days ago. I asked him how he did it, he replied with "It's a secret. ;)". Next time I see someone doing it I'll try to record them.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Isn't it a little unfair to make this bannable? I'm not saying this for my own benefit, as I only learned about it a few days ago, but seeing as how it's a problem with Minecraft itself, and not a problem with Mcsg alone, people could come from other communities where it's allowed and be banned without knowing that it's not allowed, as it's not stated anywhere in the official rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci