• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fence Pole Eating Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
I might request a lock because really this is a useless thread. The fence glitch is apart of minecraft its self so its not bannable

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I might request a lock because really this is a useless thread. The fence glitch is apart of minecraft its self so its not bannable
the thing is, it is bannable, or at least kickable.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
the thing is, it is bannable, or at least kickable.
Nope. Sadly its not kickable, bannable or breaking MCSG rules. There was a thread before and the moderator clearly said "The glitch is in MineCraft not MCSG so it is not MCSG's problem and you can not be banned for this."

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Nope. Sadly its not kickable, bannable or breaking MCSG rules. There was a thread before and the moderator clearly said "The glitch is in MineCraft not MCSG so it is not MCSG's problem and you can not be banned for this."
how long ago was this thread. I was in a game yesterday with Tzazon and Mr Dice(?) or Cubes, don't remember, and I asked some of my friends to ask them, and they said it's not allowed. Also, I have a screenshot from Lovelights telling a person in Huahwi's videos that it's no longer allowed .

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
how long ago was this thread. I was in a game yesterday with Tzazon and Mr Dice(?) or Cubes, don't remember, and I asked some of my friends to ask them, and they said it's not allowed. Also, I have a screenshot from Lovelights telling a person in Huahwi's videos that it's no longer allowed .
I was told it was bannable at one point, then the next day I'm told that it isn't even kickable. I can't wait to hear the final decision on this -_-

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe you are mistaken...

He was the one who informed me that using this glitch was bannable, and, being in that scrim myself, I am relatively confident that he did not use it.

I was told just yesterday by an admin and sr staff that it is not and will not be bannable simply because its a minecraft glitch, not anything to do with mcsg.

If everyone can do it, then why is it unfair?
Everyone can hack too :p doesn't mean we should. Honestly I think it should be illegal. It clearly states in the rules that we should not abuse glitches so why should this be any different? Whether or not its an mcsg glitch or not, its still a glitch.

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
I was told it was bannable at one point, then the next day I'm told that it isn't even kickable. I can't wait to hear the final decision on this -_-
I really want to reply to this but i don't feel like it :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Its just ridiculous. Staff have given many answers, but again, if a mod yesterday thread locked with a final decision, I'm sticking with that decision until ChadTheDJ actually tell us something.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I was told just yesterday by an admin and sr staff that it is not and will not be bannable simply because its a minecraft glitch, not anything to do with mcsg.
It seems really unclear right now whether it is actually bannable or not. The Sr. Staff still appears to be making up their minds about it, and, though I have been told that it's bannable, I have also been told that it is not bannable by several different members of the Sr. Staff.

So basically, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci