• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Badlion vs. MCGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Disagree. Badlion doesn't have a totally automated system, it also has a player report system which mods check in on. It has all the benefits of the MCGamer system on top of their anticheat.

And let's be honest here: both systems are not equally efficient. Badlion has a fraction of the hackers that MCSG has.

The rest of this is totally on point. I strongly agree with everything said here except the part stating Badlion hasn't had many updates. Season 11 added new kits, new gamemodes, new tournaments, all sorts of amazing stuff.
That's fair. I was mostly comparing the individual systems though, which in theory should be equally efficient. MCGamer's hackers are more prevalent and plentiful due to the removal of NCP.

And I don't really follow the Badlion updates, just from my experience of the 1v1's and Survival Games there haven't been many drastic changes.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's fair. I was mostly comparing the individual systems though, which in theory should be equally efficient. MCGamer's hackers are more prevalent and plentiful due to the removal of NCP.

And I don't really follow the Badlion updates, just from my experience of the 1v1's and Survival Games there haven't been many drastic changes.
Actually MCSG uses NCP still.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Badlion's Anti-Cheat vs. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat (obvious)
Badlion's Staff vs. MCGamer's Staff (They're both bad)
Badlion's Rules vs. MCGamer's Rules (anyone who knows me knows where I'm coming from)
Badlion's Gamemodes vs. MCGamer's Gamemodes (More of a variety)
Badlion's Community vs. MCGamer's Community (badlion = sweaty tryhards)
Badlion's Developers vs. MCGamer's Developers (obvious)
Badlion's Updates vs. MCGamer's Updates (badlion has seasons)
Badlion's SG vs. MCGamer's SG (sg is their main focus)
Badlion's Maps vs. MCGamer's Maps (better builders)
Badlion's Plugins vs. MCGamer's Plugins (obvious)
Badlion's Lag vs. MCGamer's Lag (lag lion)
Badlion's Teamspeak vs. MCGamer's Teamspeak (has more rooms, easier to do stuff)
Badlion's Forums vs. MCGamer's Forums (layout is better)

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
The fns glitch is probably caused by the fns plugin and not NCP

Flying is blocked by the minecraft_server.jar lmao
I asked a mod, that's what they told me. I didn't know if I was right, cause you know MCSG staff.....

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fns glitch is probably caused by the fns plugin and not NCP

Flying is blocked by the minecraft_server.jar lmao
Correct. However it can be bypassed with correct settings. Not to mention multiauras could literally attack 10 entities at once from 6 blocks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci