• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad W/L Ratio, How Do I Improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the tips and words of wisdom! I've at least broke my losing streak, now I just need to get more wins! :D

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
A really good tip i would use is be cautious about everything you do, and don't go balls deep when there is a team, bait them a little - make them chase you. Also, i dont know about you but i tend to get overconfident and try to kill some people with like 5 hearts or less, don't do that xD. Usually if you really put your mind to one game and not think ahead about the winning streak or next games you should be able to do it with your skill. I need to make an alt, cuz mine w/l is bad too, but most of that is due to my nooby days+sharing this account with my brothers+just plain messing around and not taking it seriously. But don't take it too seriously, you'll end up pulling your hairs out :D

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Just don't worry about it. Most people don't judge you on your W/L, unless it is something ridiculous. *cough*spo*cough*

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Use hax. Works every time :p
In all seriousness, I never had a good w/l ratio either. (Look at my signature) But I learned something new every single game I played. I learned from my mistakes to grow to what I am now. I learned what the map can be used to navigate or fight back against foes, Chest locations, High ground, etc. Mostly knowing the environment around you plus the skills needed for every type of battle is how to win.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Pro tip, i've personally not used it : Get hacks ;p

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Everyone sorry to burst your bubble, but hacking is not a pro tip. Although it is an easy solution :D

(Until you get banned)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Never fight if you are not comfortable with the terrain. I always bait my targets towards an area I know I can PvP well on before engaging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci