• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad W/L Ratio, How Do I Improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheldonSTA

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So basically I'm wanting to know how to get better.

I regard myself as a fairly good PvPer, I do take out people with better gear than me and I do take out teams, but I don't seem to be improving. I think my W/L ratio is about 1/10. I look at some players stats and I see; win, player, win, win, win, played, win. I wish I could be like that. I usually don't die till later on in the game, when I'm completely out-geared or have to take on a team. If I'm playing Survival Games I want to improve with each game I play, but that doesn't seem to be happening much lately. Would having a good chest route on every single map help me out a lot?

I'd appreciate some help/tips that anyone can give me! I'd be willing to add people on Skype or do this via PM if you don't want your tips/tricks to be completely exposed ;)

Thanks,
Gunnishone :)
Hello!

I've got some SG tricks that I used before I improved my own skills :) It begins directly at the center. If you have the patience to not have stuff for a time, then run away from the center where everyone else is going, to the chests. Be invisible for others, you may see them sometimes, but don't let them see you. You can either try to gain stuff until the Death-Match or, get a good weapon, and take down another guy with more stuff than you. Hide somewere where nobody will notice your nametag, because they will see it through blocks. And if they pass you, you make some kind of ambush. Jump around the player and hit him/her repeatly. Have ctrl pressed to get some extra speed. Then the player won't have a chance, and if it's a 2-player team, try to hit both players as much as you can while jumping around. Then they may accedently hit eachother too ;)

Hope this old trick of mine helped :)
/SheldonSTA

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
My tip for you is getting routes on all maps first.
Also, practice your PvP on servers like Swish and CoveMC.

Having routes is the secret.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Please do not post on a thread that has been idle for more than 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci