• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad W/L Ratio, How Do I Improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Considering I like to have a good win loss ratio myself, even though I am failing, my tip is find some tips on the this section of the forums, then practice them on a PvP server. I would recommend SixZo's server (sixzopvp.mcnode.net).

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering I like to have a good win loss ratio myself, even though I am failing, my tip is find some tips on the this section of the forums, then practice them on a PvP server. I would recommend SixZo's server (sixzopvp.mcnode.net).
How are you failing?!? You've won 111 out of 285 games, that's good! I have tried to play on SizZo's server but it is just too laggy for me. I'll try to practice on some other PvP servers :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hey man, first of all a chest route is definitely important. I'm not just talking about one with alot of tier two's either, you want one which not many people use with at least 3 tier two's. Secondly once your chest route is complete don't just run straight back to the middle hunting around, if you really want to win remember that the longer you stay away from other people the less people you will have to fight to win.
Although practicing PVP is helpful, to be honest I believe you are a good enough pvp'er to win games and that is not the main problem.. my personal opinion is that strats and gameplay wins over PVP skill any day. I'm planning on making a few video's on how to win games in MCSG but if you would like to chat then just tell me, I have some good tips which I don't really feel like sharing to the whole community ;)

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Whenever I see you in game I'm honestly intimidated D:
You're really good, just practice PvP more I guess and learn the good chest routes, pretty much do what Croe said. :)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey man, first of all a chest route is definitely important. I'm not just talking about one with alot of tier two's either, you want one which not many people use with at least 3 tier two's. Secondly once your chest route is complete don't just run straight back to the middle hunting around, if you really want to win remember that the longer you stay away from other people the less people you will have to fight to win.
Although practicing PVP is helpful, to be honest I believe you are a good enough pvp'er to win games and that is not the main problem.. my personal opinion is that strats and gameplay wins over PVP skill any day. I'm planning on making a few video's on how to win games in MCSG but if you would like to chat then just tell me, I have some good tips which I don't really feel like sharing to the whole community ;)
Thanks croe, I look forward to seeing those videos. I've got you on Skype, we could talk some time :D

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I would say that chest routes aren't THAT important. On some maps, all I go for is a sword and a fishing rod, and I'm ready to go (Breeze Island).

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever I see you in game I'm honestly intimidated D:
You're really good, just practice PvP more I guess and learn the good chest routes, pretty much do what Croe said. :)
Wow, that makes me feel good, thanks for the confidence boost ;)
Chest route videos here we come! (Watching them, I mean)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My win/loss is at a constant 14ish %. When I started on MCSG I had just started to play online, so had no PvP experience and didn't win for 100 or more games. Nowadays I have good days and bad days. On a bad day I tend to rage a lot, and on a good day I'm calm. Sometimes I go on streaks of 5 or more wins (although haven't for ages), and when I do I feel great and keep winning. I think staying calm is important, because when you're angry you tend to make rash decisions.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
My win/loss is at a constant 14ish %. When I started on MCSG I had just started to play online, so had no PvP experience and didn't win for 100 or more games. Nowadays I have good days and bad days. On a bad day I tend to rage a lot, and on a good day I'm calm. Sometimes I go on streaks of 5 or more wins (although haven't for ages), and when I do I feel great and keep winning. I think staying calm is important, because when you're angry you tend to make rash decisions.
I always get something like 3 win streaks or something, then lose one game, then have a 3 win streak again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci