• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad W/L Ratio, How Do I Improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranger52

Spectator
Reaction score
I just blame my luck when I lose alot then I win the next game lol

Cracker_Sauce

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen to music , Don't team , Use fishing rods . I find listening to music more relaxing , and the more relaxed and confident you are , the higher chance of you winning.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If possible, don't play during peak times of the day

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
if you say you usually get pretty far in games then i don't think chest routes or anything like that is the problem, maybe just work on strategies more than PVPing. Never rush anything make a fight go for as long as you want it too, no point risking your life by rushing a fight also don't get arrogant if you have all the gear you want (my weakness) :p

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are reaching a point in the game where you are under-geared, you need to modify your chest routes or go after players who have more loot earlier in the game.
Don't get into fights that you think that you will loose thinking "It's now or never". Always try to get as stacked as possible before fighting. Making sure that you have a good route on the map you're playing is a plus :)
Disagree, sometimes you have to go for the bold move or you will wind up in death-match being totally under-geared. I like to compare this to fighting teams, you always want to fight teams before death-match, you have more space to use and if you are in trouble you can always run.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe the easy way to become a good Minecraft PVP'r is to sell your soul to the devil (I personal find this method to be the most effective.)

iVox

Experienced
Reaction score
Practice Practice Practice. Tryhard Tryhard Tryhard.

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Screw I've just moved Australia so I had to stop laying my English sg server... Since uve been on here uve had horrendous Internet with about 3 second lag up to bout 8 and since in have a laptop that runs less then 30 fps at the best of time... Without good Internet There's a limit to what I can do :/

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Screw I've just moved Australia so I had to stop laying my English sg server... Since uve been on here uve had horrendous Internet with about 3 second lag up to bout 8 and since in have a laptop that runs less then 30 fps at the best of time... Without good Internet There's a limit to what I can do :/
None the less, at no point have you proved that your tactics have been effective. I just think that it is unlikely for someone to take advice from another player who has not proved that his tactics are effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci