• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN. UpdatinStatus
2.Past Clans. Eternity, Prod, Forsaken and currently Rebels
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, LovePVP
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yeah, I know Shan
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I am not a bais person when it comes to things like this, I would always be making it was fair as I can for both side's. I also can record and upload very fast. And I am a mod on LovePVP so I can have a pretty good estimate if someone is using something there not suppose to. Thanks for reading.
Go Status, I recommend.... funny guy.

VirulentUS

Tribute
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. Virulent
2. Number of Players in clan. 10
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None but with alts like 3
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yh

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. Virulent
2. Number of Players in clan. 10
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None but with alts like 3
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yh
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: Golden_Champion
2.Past Clans: Eternityv1, Inviction, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any: I am a Staff member on TrueMU's server (Famous youtuber with 2 million + subs)
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Indeed
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make sure everyone is behaving in game, as well as answer questions on the forums. I would make sure to keep up on information within the clan wars and stay up to date on everything. I would be there for every battle (most likely) and make sure everyone is following the rules as well as making sure things didn't get out of had.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Golden_Champion
2.Past Clans: Eternityv1, Inviction, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any: I am a Staff member on TrueMU's server (Famous youtuber with 2 million + subs)
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Indeed
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make sure everyone is behaving in game, as well as answer questions on the forums. I would make sure to keep up on information within the clan wars and stay up to date on everything. I would be there for every battle (most likely) and make sure everyone is following the rules as well as making sure things didn't get out of had.
champion of gold :p

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
How does this work? Please explain what the details are ;p I'm just curious...

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
The tournament? Its single elimination... You play.. If you lose your out...The tournament will start on Saturday and end on Sunday we will have a winner by Sunday. This tournament will not continue on to the following weekend by any means. The bracket will be randomized and from there clans will choose their own fate. Does that help?

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
The tournament? Its single elimination... You play.. If you lose your out...The tournament will start on Saturday and end on Sunday we will have a winner by Sunday. This tournament will not continue on to the following weekend by any means. The bracket will be randomized and from there clans will choose their own fate. Does that help?
Thanks, so is it like Clan Wars?

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks, so is it like Clan Wars?
Similar Im not sure exactly how that one works but this one is a tournament - single elimination Im looking for someone to livestream it and I will be recording for my channel

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
*Attention if anyone is interested in livestreaming this event please let me know youll be added to staff and included in the overall broadcasting of this event with me

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
This is basically clan wars but with well known clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci