• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. Zarmax5
2.Past Clans. Tigers
3.Moderating Experience if any. I own my own Feed the Beast server which has been running for about 2-3 months or so. This has given me experience in plugins, administrating, and moderating. (All of which are different from each other) Administrating to me is more of the background running of the server, with all the different commands and such. Moderating is more keeping down flame in chats. Also, I have been given Admin on some friends smaller vanilla servers. On another note, I of course own a clan, so there is the aspect of directing members through battles and such.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I am familiar with Shanrrbananrr.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would make the environment of Top Clan Season 1 better by watching many battles to see how members play against each other to check if there is flame or participants are using hack clients. Depending on your choices, I would either kick/punish rule abusers if they start flame between clans, or let someone of higher power, such as one the "season" hosts, know. I'm guessing that the bigger problem in this competition will be flame and unsportsmanlike conduct. I am very ready to try and resolve such issues. There will always be warnings before punishment. Also, as you may have noticed, I the owner of one of the clans participating, so I would not be able to moderate my own battle, considering I have a bias towards it to win. I would be able to watch over all battles, however. I will show absolutely no bias towards certain clans. I understand this should be fun, but it is not a time to socialize and help my friends win. Thank you for your consideration.

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. #Creation :)
2. Number of Players in clan. so far 6(this ill increase)
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account.0 ._.
4.Do you agree to the rules? yes I agree
Also we are a very new clan but very talented.... give us a try...thnx for posting this on our thread!

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. #Creation :)
2. Number of Players in clan. so far 6(this ill increase)
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account.0 ._.
4.Do you agree to the rules? yes I agree
Also we are a very new clan but very talented.... give us a try...thnx for posting this on our thread!
I accepted your clan as long as youre aware that its an 8v8 tournament you will need 2 more players on your roster or you can enter with less players but that will be a huge disdvantage to you

StarTheKnight

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: StarTheKnight
2.Past Clans: Infected, Established, Noxious, And ArtOfPvp
3.Moderating Experience if any. Nope
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I'm a Fan of Shan
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would Follow the rules and make sure they do too

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Coconuts
2. Number of Players in clan. 22
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 5
4.Do you agree to the rules? ja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics