• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. ArtOfPvP
2. Number of Players in clan. 24
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. No one but me, but its an alt so none atm
4.Do you agree to the rules? Of Course!

InfernoUS

Survivor
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. Inferno.
2. Number of Players in clan. 19.
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. caliswsgg13, regularshow421.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. #Sprint
2. Number of Players in clan. 21
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. No one.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Of course! Wouldn't screw up for such an awesome event like this!

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. Captmrawesome/Tontainus
2.Past Clans. Virulent, Envious, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes I've applied for moderator on server and have been accepted lots of times.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes I know shan
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I'm a great commentator and I love Minecraft.

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: M3rsh

2. Past Clans: #Relativity, Generation

3. Moderating Experience if any: Senior Moderator (promoted from Moderator) on MineParty (2000+ Twitter followers), Admin (promoted from Moderator) on recently shut down Tekkit Classic server called Tekkit2TheLimit.

4. Do you know either of the hosts?: I watch Shan's videos, but never had any direct interaction or conversations with either of the hosts.

5. How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?: I wouldn't say I can make this a better environment because it didn't start yet, but I can say I will try my hardest to make this a great environment. I believe I am great at resolving any issues that players have as formally as possible. I'd also make sure that everyone is following rules, and if there's some sort of disagreement, that I resort to them fairly. If there's anything else you guys want to hear, I am available for interviews.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: Ohjayx
2.Past Clans: Temptations, Instinct II, Exodus[Current]
3.Moderating Experience if any: N/A
4.Do you know either of the hosts? mhm, #shancode xD
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?
I'm a chill/funny person, i'd love to moderate and watch the clan-battles :D

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. ArtOfPvP
2. Number of Players in clan. 24
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. No one but me, but its an alt so none atm
4.Do you agree to the rules? Of Course!
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. #Sprint
2. Number of Players in clan. 21
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. No one.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Of course! Wouldn't screw up for such an awesome event like this!
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Insidious
2. Number of Players in clan. alot
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 3
4.Do you agree to the rules? sure
Only doing this to give Excel a good time

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN. MrCrafty1
2.Past Clans. Verzon, Prodigious, Organization, Divinity,
3.Moderating Experience if any. I used to moderate a server back in the day, though I do not play any other servers besides this one.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know Shanr.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I'm a very exciteful and cheerful person, and I also believe I am very kind. I can also record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci