• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Eh, I don't think this would fit in tbh. Between Clan Wars, Souls Leaderboards, and normal clan battles people would have a hard time participating in this.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Eh, I don't think this would fit in tbh. Between Clan Wars, Souls Leaderboards, and normal clan battles people would have a hard time participating in this.
You dont have to be in it but Eternity is welcome- Clans will be playing on Lancaster the map I made and I will be recording every match for my channel. Up to you.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You dont have to be in it but Eternity is welcome- Clans will be playing on Lancaster the map I made and I will be recording every match for my channel. Up to you.
That sounds mighty similar for a publicity stunt... For your channel and map...

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN. lolistwee
2.Past Clans. Chrome, Inviction.
3.Moderating Experience if any. None
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I've talked to you both a couple times.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? Helping keep it argument free, and a fun time for both sides.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
That sounds mighty similar for a publicity stunt... For your channel and map...
Nope no stunt here just thought itd be cool to have all the recordings of each match for public view. Been wanting to do this for a while now :D

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Note: Josh and I will review all staff applications later on this evening for those who have applied so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci