• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
it doesnt matter their popularity, strength, record because I truly believe any clan can win on any given day doesnt matter who is in the clan or what their ping is , anyone can win.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
it doesnt matter their popularity, strength, record because I truly believe any clan can win on any given day doesnt matter who is in the clan or what their ping is , anyone can win.
Deffo honey <3

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: The Tigers
2. Number of Players in clan: 11
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account: 3
4.Do you agree to the rules: Yes We, The Tigers Agree To The Rules.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: The Tigers
2. Number of Players in clan: 11
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account: 3
4.Do you agree to the rules: Yes We, The Tigers Agree To The Rules.
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Exodus
2. Number of Players in clan: 18
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account:None I guess
4.Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Adversity
2. Number of Players in clan. 12
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes, my whole clan has looked over the rules and we all agree on them.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Exodus
2. Number of Players in clan: 18
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account:None I guess
4.Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Adversity
2. Number of Players in clan. 12
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes, my whole clan has looked over the rules and we all agree on them.

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EpicPotato773.
Past Clans: Paradox, #Chop, #Complexity, Revolution, Team Radiation, and The Tigers.
Moderating Experience if any: I am a Moderator on FadedPvP, I have Owned 3 Minecraft Servers, and have been an Administator on VikingCraft.
Do you know either of the hosts: Yes, I know both shanrrbananrr and JoshuaPlays.
How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players: I am capable of making the Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players for a few reasons. The First being I am a non-biased person, so when it would come down to a decision for winning, I wouldn't pick my friends clan over the clan that won fair and square, I would make the right decision based on the match. The Second reason being is that I have a lot of experience with Clans, and I know that sometimes they might try to sneak a hacker in, and I would make sure that is prevented. The Third and Final reason on why I am a good applicant for Top Clan Season 1 Staff Member is that I have a highly accurate judgement towards hackers, which would mean I can keep them out.

Thank You for taking my Application into Consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci