• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Insidious
2. Number of Players in clan. alot
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 3
4.Do you agree to the rules? sure
Only doing this to give Excel a good time
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Extinct
2. Number of Players in clan. 15
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Extinct
2. Number of Players in clan. 15
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN. UpdatinStatus
2.Past Clans. Eternity, Prod, Forsaken and currently Rebels
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, LovePVP
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yeah, I know Shan
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I am not a bais person when it comes to things like this, I would always be making it was fair as I can for both side's. I also can record and upload very fast. And I am a mod on LovePVP so I can have a pretty good estimate if someone is using something there not suppose to. Thanks for reading.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN. Im_Cozzy
2.Past Clans. Renegades
3.Moderating Experience if any. I'm administrator on my friends server and I'm also Helper on another server.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know Shan
5. How could you make Top Clans Season 1 a better environment for the players? I will help put out flame (If any) and I will record this Season and upload it in 720p HD so if anyone outside of Top Clans Season 1 wants to watch, they will be able to. I will also help with plug-ins by testing them out. Lastly, I will help with the maps and clan applications.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: TheReturn
2. Number of Players in clan: 15?
3. How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account.
3 Members
- FuzzyC00kie
- smashmaster731
- carlos10A
4.Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: TheReturn
2. Number of Players in clan: 15?
3. How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account.
3 Members
- FuzzyC00kie
- smashmaster731
- carlos10A
4.Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. Tundrakiller23
2.Past Clans. React, Unique, Saints, Envious, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any. No but i am cul
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes mostly 1 or them
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would try my best to make people feel not so nervous during this Event.

Pokeking15

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN.: Pokeking15
2.Past Clans. #Flareorigins
3.Moderating Experience if any: Mod for Club Penguin (2 years) Mod for Roblox (1 year) Then I was the Mod for my now disbanded clan #Flareorigins, I was in charge of accepting regular members and voting for re-evaluation if any players deserved higher than ordinary member, as well as helping to make the environment more sound and less inappropriate.
4.Do you know either of the hosts?
I've watched Shanrrbananrr since the very beginning of her channel, I came right before the christmas fan games started, btw Sarok is my friend so I was so happy seeing you did that for him, around the time of the Iron Donor Giveaway. I used to comment my Youtube name is Gym Leader Icy, I just <3 shan so much and I hope I can do this task for her.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?
I can make it an enjoyable experience that should just be a fun game instead of a super tense showdown. I also have been told I have a decent hack-dar, so if anyone is trying to sly through the cracks and win with a kill-aura or extra reach I am your man to solve the issue. I will also be able to help if any damage control is in order by bringing messages along to the players if any news comes up or a break needs to occur.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN.: Pokeking15
2.Past Clans. #Flareorigins
3.Moderating Experience if any: Mod for Club Penguin (2 years) Mod for Roblox (1 year) Then I was the Mod for my now disbanded clan #Flareorigins, I was in charge of accepting regular members and voting for re-evaluation if any players deserved higher than ordinary member, as well as helping to make the environment more sound and less inappropriate.
4.Do you know either of the hosts?
I've watched Shanrrbananrr since the very beginning of her channel, I came right before the christmas fan games started, btw Sarok is my friend so I was so happy seeing you did that for him, around the time of the Iron Donor Giveaway. I used to comment my Youtube name is Gym Leader Icy, I just <3 shan so much and I hope I can do this task for her.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?
I can make it an enjoyable experience that should just be a fun game instead of a super tense showdown. I also have been told I have a decent hack-dar, so if anyone is trying to sly through the cracks and win with a kill-aura or extra reach I am your man to solve the issue. I will also be able to help if any damage control is in order by bringing messages along to the players if any news comes up or a break needs to occur.
Now that's what you call I good, effort putting and dedicated application!

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
If you guys didnt see josh and I will be reviewing the applications for staff later on this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci