• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If this continues I would recommend going to a different community, a better one. Idk maybe go to octc or hypixel. Those are pretty friendly communities ;3

Edit: inb4ban4advertisemnt

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
If this continues I would recommend going to a different community, a better one. Idk maybe go to octc or hypixel. Those are pretty friendly communities ;3

Edit: inb4ban4advertisemnt
but but but but but ill miss foop if she leaves

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
That is so terrible, stupid 12 year olds think they can say whatever they want because its the "internet" Sorry you had to go thru this Michelle :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You're fu*** perfect to me.
I've talked to you before. You might be a little weird, but you're an awesome individual. We're all humans and we are not perfect. I think people don't understand perfection doesn't exists. I told you to ignore all the comments and I know you can't, but every rainbows needs a little rain. c:
I'm sure things will get better, the more you grown and mature.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:(
You're fu*** perfect to me.
I've talked to you before. You might be a little weird, but you're an awesome individual. We're all humans and we are not perfect. I think people don't understand perfection doesn't exists. I told you to ignore all the comments and I know you can't, but every rainbows needs a little rain. c:
I'm sure things will get better, the more you grown and mature.
Correction - Fu****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci