• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirq

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, Foopy you probably don't know who I am. My Name is Cirqles. I've always seen you around and heard about you. I always heard people insulting you, and I've told them don't do that, thats mean and disrespectful. Just remember your a great person and don't be insecure about anything, your great right now don't let annoying and mean people tell you that your ugly or should kill yourself. If you need to talk to anyone just PM me. what my message is that "Your great as you are people should be sorry for what they have said to you" luv ya - Cirqles

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
foop, people these days don't understand what's actually going on,

for example, do get their minds off the negative things they've done in life, they bring down others to make themselves feel better,

and they try to be funny and cool

but everyone knows what happened is neither funny nor cool,

and it takes someone with a good heart to come out and apologize, never directly, but I have talked about you before

not knowing what had originally happened, it was dumb of me to even open my mouth in the first place,

sorry for any troubles you have, PM me if you ever need to,

ask someone if what you're about to do is good or okay aka expose... like talk to someone before doing something risky

much love a
- Kip IxLegendz Foopy

Cirq

Spectator
Reaction score
foop, people these days don't understand what's actually going on,

for example, do get their minds off the negative things they've done in life, they bring down others to make themselves feel better,

and they try to be funny and cool

but everyone knows what happened is neither funny nor cool,

and it takes someone with a good heart to come out and apologize, never directly, but I have talked about you before

not knowing what had originally happened, it was dumb of me to even open my mouth in the first place,

sorry for any troubles you have, PM me if you ever need to,

ask someone if what you're about to do is good or okay aka expose... like talk to someone before doing something risky

much love a
- Kip IxLegendz Foopy
That's big of you for apologizing

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's big of you for apologizing
I've changed a lot this summer, and I don't like being hated, I've grown up tbh, so I just like to apologize to those I've hurt when I have the oppurtunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci