• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly Fuzzy, when people are depressed they don't realize the things they are doing. People kill themselves due to depression all the time, but they don't realize what they are actually doing to themselves. That's exactly what I go through. You really just don't know how depression truly works for certain people. You think "Oh yeah depression is just someone who's deeply hurt." Matter of fact, it's more than that. For you posting that video for everyone one to see is honestly dumb. I got harassment from that video and all you're doing is making it worse for someone like me to go through. It's like posting the pictures of mine on here. That's what you're showing right now.

Edit: You need to realize what you post.
Alright, I respect that, so I suspect you have the disease?

Reaction score
Okay, I know I may be hated for what I am about to say but, I feel this needs to be addressed. Foopy, I am sorry that these people cyberbully you, I truly am. Cyberbullying shouldn't be happening period. I've noticed when I join a clan teamspeak they just extremely rude, I am just joining teamspeak to chill not be verbally attacked. But here comes my point, you sent pictures to people, that was a mistake and I understand that, but if you don't like to be known for that why do you constantly bring up sexual references. For example, a youtuber called iiWrecky recorded you in a teamspeak channel, and you said some pretty graphic things when he WASN'T bringing up anything sexual. Watch the WHOLE VIDEO its short. She was constantly making very hostile and vulgar remarks toward him, she could of simply said stop, or freaking stop, or maybe say a "minor" curse. All I'm saying is if you don't want to be known as the "w**re" of MCSG I'd suggest stop making strong remarks like in the video. Thank you, I don't want to cause flame just want you to realize its not only their faults you added to your "title".
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC anything you can do about this post? I'm pretty sure we all know she did some things that weren't the best, but it isn't a reason to bring it up again. The post is pointless, not to mention it caused a page of flame.

As for cookie, just forget about it. The point of her post was to apologize and put everything in the past. Bringing it back up will not help one bit.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, I respect that, so I suspect you have the disease?
Honestly shut the bunnies up kid, get off the thread. All you are doing is posting bullshit comments, and making it worst. Just leave the damn thread it's not that hard.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
All I am asking is if she suffers from the disease depression, if you don't know one of the best actors of all time Robin Williams suffered from the disease depression and committed suicide.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
To begin, I'm going to say that I understand your struggle, and have been in very similar situations in the past. Ive been through all the bullying and harassment you mentioned, etc. This first post hit deep and brought back demons I didn't necessarily want. I can appreciate your want for forgiveness and revenge and everything that comes with it. However, this has been a very controversial thread and has been root of a substantial amount of flaming, arguments, hate, and threats of violence reading through the rest of the thread. As much as I don't want to lock this thread, it has become necessary due to the fact of all the people who are either causing hate or doing anything of the sort. This thread should be considered to be said in a graceful status, but ruined by the spite of others. I appreciate the original intent of this thread, but people and their sinful nature will be people. Foopy, I wish you the best, and have respect for you in the admittance of this thread and all that come with it. As well, I have respect for those who's first thought is comfort, and to help ease pain. I do however have to do my job for everyone who's knee jerk reaction is hate and disgust. This thread will be locked, not due to the content of the thread itself (the original post); but for the harshness of the harassment of people in this thread in the comments. This originally was done in a graceful manner, however has been cause for locking due to its controversial nature and the way people react. Best wishes to anyone who has struggled with this sort in the past, or is going through it now. If someones going through this right now, feel free to open a pm with me and hopefully we can either get it sorted, or I can in some minuscule way help in any way I can. However now this thread must be locked, and to all of the hate I bid adieu. Best wishes - Cam

TLDR; Respect the thread, not the hate comments. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci