• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
I know we only spoke for a brief period of time on the Valhalla TS, but having the courage to post this for every one in the MCSG community to see, makes me have so much respect for you. Don't listen to anything stupid kids say to you these days, you may feel like you're alone, trust me your not. Tons of people have your back and will stand up for you. (sorry for my crappy paragraph but I'm no good at this stuff. ily foop <3)

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Inappropriate comment.
That's why you dos people and love telling people to kill themselves, right Cody? That's how much respect you give other people. Honestly the respect I have had for you minimized to no respect at all. Right now just by posting that one comment, is showing to a lot of people in the MCSG community on how immature you are. Not only making yourself look like a complete idiot, but also thinking it's funny posting that on a serious forum. It's ashamed how people like YOU make others want to end their life.

Last edited by a moderator:

RockyRobin1922

Platinum
Reaction score
good one]
lemme get this one straight, anyone who is associated with cozzy or knows him at all in a positive way, you accuse them of booting you right? get your ip changed..
lets be real if i wanted you off, you'd be off..
im not like that
You really should just leave this thread if you aren't going to say anything nice. She's gone through enough, so leave the girl alone.
Btw your clan is known for dossing, so wouldn't doubt that you guys would boot her off.
Major respect for you foop for keeping your cool.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
ouch, i tried to apologize once but she just took it worse :(

I might as well right a thread exactly like this about me :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members