• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirq

Spectator
Reaction score
y

I'm guessing you're an alt, seeing if you know who I am, you've encountered me before, I apologize to anything I've done to affect you in any way
Thanks, means a lot actually. I have encountered you before

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Michelle I'm here if you want someone to talk to, I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you. When I blame stuff at you, I just joke around.

Michelle you are so funny to talk to, back in reflection you would always be the one that is stacked every time in scrims or battles.
On top of that you are a good PvPer along w/ you're ping. Hopefully we can talk more :c

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
please enlighten me how i've disrespected the girl -.-
What I'm about to say can be directed towards any of the people who find it fun to cyberbully. I sincerely hope for anyone who does, to just lay in bed before you go to sleep tonight, and think about how the person you're harassing feels. Not only think about that, but think about it as if you were the one being harassed by someone who had a large group of likeminded friends to also harass you online. I bet you'd feel pretty shotty, even if you don't admit it, what they said about you would still stick in your mind. Yes, that's a real human you are typing to; while you guys may think that just because it's the internet, so it's okay to act like an ass over it to them, I'm here to tell you that it is absolutely NOT okay. Just because you aren't face to face with someone, it doesn't mean this isn't something we are doing in real life. You are still talking to someone who is a living and breathing human being that has emotions and thoughts just like you. Words hurt, especially during the teenage years when emotional levels are at an all-time high.

I have to quote this moron because I've actually never seen someone who is so mind numbingly stupid on the internet in my ~12 years of using it. All of the posts I've seen from you have always been trollish, immature, and just flat out headache inducing. Do you actually think its funny to type like that online? The odd thing is, everyone who I've met who does act like this online, acts either just as moronic in real life, or are absolutely socially awkward to the point where it's hard to communicate normally with them. With that, I hope that your maturity levels are higher by the time you have to enter the real world. If not, you're in for a wake up call. And truthfully, the thuggish online personality that I've always noticed you and a few others have on here won't get you far in life once you are 18. I actually go onto Facebook once in a while and get a pretty good laugh when I see that people who I graduated with who acted like this generally haven't gotten anywhere in life. Except they were real life thugs, and not the hardcore Minecraft Survival Games thugs!

My post might be considered too harsh or even seen as flaming/cyberbullying him and the others who act like this guy.. But honestly, being as blunt as possible with people like this is the only way to get it through their thick skulls and into their small brains. I can't believe that this crap still goes on so actively even after countless of suicides from teenagers and even adults who admitted to being heavily cyberbullied before they ended their lives. Absolutely disgusted with those who find it funny. Sorry to the OP for the ridiculously long post, but I get fired up due to this since one of my good friends in high school committed suicide after her ex bf at the time spread her naughty photos out online. It absolutely astonishes me that guys are willing to do that to someone who was willing to send picture of themselves in their absolute most vulnerable state, meaning they had the utmost trust for them. These are the types of guys (girls in rarer cases) who will hopefully stay single forever. Anyways, nearly the whole school, which was absolutely massive (~3.5k), had seen them. She became an emotional wreck, and pushed even her closest friends away before hitting rock bottom. It was one of the absolutely toughest funerals that I've attended in my life. As for what happened to the ex? He turned 18 the following year and due to a long trial, he was eventually charged on multiple things, the biggest being charged of spreading underaged nude photos with malicious intent. He's still serving his jail time, hopefully having an awful time with the murderers, pedophiles, and gangbangers. I'm sure he's enjoying it, as it's widely known that those who are jailed for underage pr0n spreading get treated the best in jail from other inmates! ;)

TL;DR - I don't do TL;DRs, sorry for the long post though.

Last edited:

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
What I'm about to say can be directed towards any of the people who find it fun to cyberbully. I sincerely hope for anyone who does, to just lay in bed before you go to bed tonight, and think about how the person you're harassing feels. Not only think about that, but think about it as if you were the one being harassed by someone who had a large group of likeminded friends to also harass you online. I bet you'd feel pretty shotty, even if you don't admit it, what they said about you would still stick in your mind. Yes, that's a real human you are typing to; while you guys may think that just because it's the internet, so it's okay to act like an ass over the it to them, I'm here to tell you that it is absolutely NOT okay. Just because you aren't face to face with someone, it doesn't mean this isn't something we are doing in real life. You are still talking to someone who is a living, breathing, human being that has emotions and thoughts just like you. Words hurt, especially during a the teenage years when emotional levels are at an all-time high.

I have to quote this moron because I've actually never seen someone who is so mind numbingly stupid on the internet in my ~12 years of using it. All of your posts I've seen from you have always been trollish, immature, and just flat out headache causing. Do you actually think its funny to type like that online? The odd thing is, everyone who I've met who does act like this online, acts either just as moronic in real life, or are absolutely socially awkward to the point where it's hard to communicate normally with them. With that, I hope that your maturity levels are higher by the time you have to enter the real world. If not, you're in for a wake up call. And truthfully, the thuggish online personality that I've always notice you and a few others have on here won't get you far in life once you are 18. I actually go onto Facebook once in a while and get a pretty good laugh when I see people who I graduated with who acted like this generally haven't gotten anywhere in life. Except they were real life thugs, and not the hardcore Minecraft Survival Games thugs!

My post might be considered too harsh or even seen as flaming/cyberbullying him and the others who act like this guy.. But honestly, being as blunt as possible with people like this is the only way to get it through their thick skulls and into their small brains. I can't believe that this crap still goes so actively even after the countless of suicides from teenagers and even adults who admitted to being heavily cyberbullied before they ended their lives. Absolutely disgusted with those who find it funny. Sorry to the OP for the ridiculously long post, but I get fired up due to this since one of my good friends in high school committed suicide after her ex bf at the time spread her naughty photos out online. It absolutely astonishes me that guys are willing to do that to someone who was willing to send picture of themselves in their absolute most vulnerable state, meaning they had the utmost trust for them. These are the types of guys (girls in rarer cases) who will hopefully stay single forever. Anyways, nearly the whole school, which was absolutely massive (~3.5k), had seen them. She became an emotional wreck, and pushed even her closest friends away before hitting rock bottom. It was one of the absolute hardest funerals that I've experienced in my life. As for what happened to the ex? He turned 18 the following year and due to a long trial, he was eventually charged on multiple things, the biggest being charged of spreading underaged nude photos with malicious intent. He's still serving his jail time, hopefully having an awful time with the murderers, pedophiles, and gangbangers. I'm sure he's enjoying it, as it's widely known that those who are jailed for underage pr0n spreading get treated the best in jail from other inmates! ;)

TL;DR - I don't do TL;DRs, sorry for the long post though.
woah, much respect blamph, much respect

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm going to go ahead and say my opinion. Some of this is messed up and it's not a single word you've said michelle. It's the sick, bandwagon rats that have said things behind your back or helped these rumors, but now once you've posted this, they're kissing up with a stay-strong post. If they're too scared to tell everyone they think you negative things, they should be too scared to say it to you or even one friend personally. It's pathetic. Michelle, let me to tell you the actual truth because I'm not scared at all to do it. I have said a thing or two I'm not proud of. Very rarely, and I did regret it quickly, as I hate to think of myself as the type of person to treat someone badly for no reason. I've never said anything to you directly, but I, very sadly, have said a remark or two behind your back before and it sickens me. What has humanity come to that it turns on each other every time someone makes one mistake. Either way michelle, I'm not going to say "ily great person", "stay strong", or anything like that. Instead I'm giving you the damn apology you deserve, from me and anyone in my position. I'm sorry I've said these things, however rare, and am even more sorry I didn't defend you when others did. I'm sorry I've been a jerk of a person and haven't treated you the way you deserve. Best of luck in the future, and to all the people to scared to say what I did, you're sick.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for what happend to you i usally just call the person a certain word and move on.

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I used to have a negative opinion about you, but that was because I only heard one side of the story. Whoever shared those pictures is an absolute jerk. I really apologize for everything and---

*reads oshisomethingmeh 's comment*

/rant

Do you get why they are kissing up now? They hated on her because they didn't know what really happened. I never really talked about her but I didn't respect her.. up until now. Foopy I am really sorry. Anyways, now that they know what really happened, they will kiss up genuinely due to feeling bad about what they did. I get that you started being nice towards the end of your post and I'm sure a handful of people agree but this thread isn't for negativity(bad spelling soz) alright? Thanks.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci