• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I wont tell you to trust me because we have never talked or met, but if you need I friend I will be happy to be your friend.

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a truly inspirational, and I applaud you for sharing it with everyone. You do not need to apologize. :)
Couldn't have said it any better myself, we'll accept you for who you are! :)

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
Michelle, I know I wasn't always the nicest to you but you do not know how happy I am to be on good terms with you right now. Even though I haven't sent pictures or anything, I still get told things like this. 'Slut', 'Promiscuous woman', 'Nice nudes'. Being a girl in the MCSG community comes with having lots of stereotypes stuck onto you, and some people don't understand how much it sucks. Honestly Michelle, this story almost made me cry. One dumb boy you trusted ruined your reputation in the eyes of the community, and people don't realize how serious that truly is. I can guarantee you that the abuse I used to get and still do get has made me depressed, like break down crying and hyperventilating depressed, but no matter what Michelle, things will get better. I have always been the type to look at the positive side of things, and even at lowest times, I still think 'Well, it can only get better from here.' Michelle, I beg that if you ever feel in a tight situation where you might have to resort to hurting yourself, text me. Call me. Talk to me. Or at least just someone. You see the support you are getting, and it will only be continuous. Please just don't give up, and if anyone's hating on you just tell me, Ill take care of them.

Reaction score
To be honest I felt the same way during 5th and 6th grade, but that is a story I am not willing to give out just yet.

But The only time I remember talking to you in a call or ts to be exact, was when I was the randie in the first artofpvp, where IPyroYo basically abused you in the TS, I have respect for most people on the MCSG forums, you're on of those people I have the most respect towards.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
i know what you feel like, having no friends, been there done that :/ This is a truly INSPIRING thread, and I bet it took ALOT of courage.. Best of luck to your future foopy, luv ya :) <3
~Aurora~

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
That's honestly incredible, I know that the last time we spoke to eachother it ended on a bad note. But what do you expect, immature kids playing a video game, they don't know anybetter.

Hopefully next time I see you it will be different.

"Don't judge someone by the colour of their skin, or their appearances, but by the content of their heart"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Let me make this clear-

Cyberbullying is a serious offense. Don't ever do it.

If ANYONE posts hate or abuse on this thread, you will regret the day you ever did that.
Watch caps pls,
In all seriousness, I had no idea this or anything like this was happening in the community. There are a lot of people that have no clue that on the other side behind that computer there's an actual person with an emotional history.

You have gone through lot, things like these should never happen to people, sadly there's only one way to stop it. And that's telling the truth. But this isn't always as easy.

I myself have never really been bullied, maybe picked on a little from time to time but I have never been through anything this dramatical and emotional.

Michelle, even though I have never met you, I am proud of you.
This is the best thing you could have done, hope all goes well and this all fades away.

Good luck

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
If this makes you any better my friends make fun of me and think that I'm a retard with ADHD, I just deal with it and get some nice comeback jokes.
I have one question what did you think was going to happen when you gave a naughty picture to hormone invested 12-16 year olds? You shouldn't let guys control you like that.
Hey now, I actually have ADHD.. If your friends make fun of you for something you can't change, then toss them aside. They aren't real friends and will only bring you down. But joking around about it once in a while isn't bad, just take it and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Reaction score
Hey now, I actually have ADHD.. If your friends make fun of you for something you can't change, then toss them aside. They aren't real friends and will only bring you down. But joking around about it once in a while isn't bad, just take it and give them a taste of their own medicine.
I'm glad to know that someone has ADHD as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci