• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
This is going to turn out awesome.
Cheearleader? :D
P.S DoUEvenShift, remember me from the 24 hr live stream? ;)
Yea Brandon, I remember you :)

Also: I haven't decided on "cheerleaders" yet but I'll make an announcement soon on it. They won't be called cheerleaders btw :D

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just 1v1ed LittleRawr_ for what seems like ages (Probably 30-45 minutes) in a dual arena.
The final score was extremely close, and could have gone either way at any time. He is definitely proficient with a sword, and his shooting skills are quite good. (Although for most of the 1v1s we didn't use bows, I know he has deadly aim.)
Also, he maintained a relatively mature attitude, and did not make many immature jokes, if any at all.

I recommend him for Guard :)
<3 I love you Mr. Cow!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sorry for recommending so many people so soon, but I also recommended to Statikyy and Beardy that they apply for #TheFellowship. They're funny and cool people, and Beardy beat me like 2/2 times, surprisingly (Although that last time he had a diamond sword :p)
Statikyy is a fun guy to play with, and works with a team well (From what I've seen). There doesn't need to be a lot of communication for him to know what to do, making him a great partner and teammate. He was advising Beardy on various things, and from that he seemed like a mature and responsible person.
Beardy is very fair, and apologized for "Robbing me of a win" even though he won a game fairly and without any deception. He is still working out parts of his PvP style, but nevertheless he's quite good. He, as well, works well with a team, and we were able to easily split up a team of 2 and eliminate them separately (Statikyy had jumped into a volcano earlier for teh lolz)

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Gautam sweg.
Timezone: Eastern US
Time Available: 4-8 on weekdays
IGN: sportsfan321 yo
MCSG Wins/Total: 220/1100
Classic Wins/Total: 0/0
Skype/TS/Mic: All of em
Best PvP Quality: strafing and using FnS
Worst PvP Quality: Water fighting, and going
MCSG Donator: Diamond yo
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I saw Luke made a clan, then I saw the members
What are your past clans? #vortex, #deception
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Lukes stream with ppl such as mooclan and Luc
What would make you an asset to the clan? I am a good swords man, plus I would give the team swag.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? As long as im dedicated to the clan
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I might if you want me too.
Comments/Additional information: love me.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing yet, I'll discuss all the apps with Luke, but I'll give you a tip: Put more effort into your application c:

This is for everyone, not sportsfan321. Just a general tip c:
srry, just was in a rush so I could do homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci