• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Nathan
Timezone: EST
Time Available: Usually around 4pm - 11pm on weekdays. However, on weekends I usually am on for many hours.
IGN: My current IGN is Nebulousity.
MCSG Wins/Total: 52/205, though if you were to consider my alts that number would rise to around 442/1205
Classic Wins/Total: Like 2/14 (I don't really like classic)
Skype/TS/Mic: I already have both these programs and I am currently awaiting a new microphone which should be here in 2-4 days.
Best PvP Quality: Honestly speaking I'd say I'm best at Sword, F&S and I do show some potential with a bow.
Worst PvP Quality: I am terrible at dodging F&S, this usually puts me at a disadvantage but I usually can recover from it by playing tactically. I am also pretty bad at the fishing rod.
MCSG Donator: I have around 2 months left on my Gold donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?: I want to join the fellowship because I consider all the members to be my family, I talk to you guys on almost a daily basis and honestly I feel like I would fit in with this clan perfectly.
What are your past clans?: The only clan I've been in was Aviate.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship?: I am very close friends with pretty much all the members of The Fellowship.
What would make you an asset to the clan?: I can definitely help when it comes to a lot of the decisions need to be made and my knowledge of chest routes and my tactics are very good IMO.
Are you willing to purchase a new account?: I am willing to purchase a new account though it may take 2-4 weeks for me to purchase said account.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Though it is strongly recommended my toaster doesn't agree.
Comments/Additional information: Lucid, you better not DECLINE me.
Accepted as guard. I will PM you TS information.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Name: Matt.
Timezone: Central.
Time Available: Anytime on the weekend and 3-10pm on weeknights.
IGN: Mr_Gears.
MCSG Wins/Total: 2100/3660.
Classic Wins/Total: 0/2.
Skype/TS/Mic: I have all three.
Best PvP Quality: FnS or Bow.
Worst PvP Quality: Block hitting.
MCSG Donator: Iron Donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because the people in the clan are my friends and I want to get to know them more then I know them already.
What are your past clans? Aviate, Tesla, and The Blamphs.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I know them all and I would call them my friends.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a fun guy to be around and I would improve the clan by being an active member and helping in anyway I can to help The Fellowship win!
Are you willing to purchase a new account? I would if I had money to do so.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Most of you guys have seen me PvP.
Comments/Additional information: Much love to you all :)

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because the people in the clan are my friends and I want to get to know them more then I know them already.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I know them all and I would call them my friends.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a fun guy to be around and I would improve the clan by being an active member and helping in anyway I can to help The Fellowship win!
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Most of you guys have seen me PvP.
Gearsie <3

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you PM me the TS so I can go on to ask for scrims, etc?

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
At the moment, the clan is just starting and our teamspeak will be private for now. We will choose what to do with it shortly.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Mr_Gears, you have been accepted.

We probably won't be scrimming for a couple days, but I'll PM you when we do ;)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Diego
Timezone: ET
Time Available: All day until 8pm usually, On week days its from 4pm-8pm though, but its not really a struggle to contact me I'm always on!
IGN: LittleRawr_, zoowemama and fern2002 (which I gave away to a friend who doesnt play on MCSG so the wins are mine)
MCSG Wins/Total: Well Wins: 728 + 100 + 88 Games Played: 2163 + 208 + 290 So.. In conclusion 900+/2600+
Classic Wins/Total: 0 because I was boos-- nothing I'm just bad..
Skype/TS/Mic: All of the above, my mic is a Game-Con which I got for Christmas last year
Best PvP Quality: Bow and Strafing
Worst PvP Quality: Ice Fights
MCSG Donator: Not at the moment
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because my friends are here
What are your past clans? Sovereign, Organization, Reunited, Aviate, Primeval, Forsaken, TheVolts
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? All of them.
What would make you an asset to the clan? Im funny and cool Im already good friends with all of you so I would fit in.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Maybe.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Umm I dont record because It doesnt work but you can trial me ;)
Comments/Additional information: I love you DoUEvenShift and <3 JudgeJudy Lucidictive

ACCEPTED as an Orc. Please be active on the teamspeak.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I just 1v1ed LittleRawr_ for what seems like ages (Probably 30-45 minutes) in a dual arena.
The final score was extremely close, and could have gone either way at any time. He is definitely proficient with a sword, and his shooting skills are quite good. (Although for most of the 1v1s we didn't use bows, I know he has deadly aim.)
Also, he maintained a relatively mature attitude, and did not make many immature jokes, if any at all.

I recommend him for Guard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci