• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
To those wondering about the age restriction, It is mainly so we know you would be mature with the clan and situations involving the clan. If you don't meet the age restriction, but you know that you are loyal and very mature. I would consider applying :)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
To those wondering about the age restriction, It is mainly so we know you would be mature with the clan and situations involving the clan. If you don't meet the age restriction, but you know that you are loyal and very mature. I would consider applying :)
In addition to this, if you do decide to fill out an application, please don't make the age part say

As this is my pet peeve, there is no way to tell how mature/immature you are, only other people can judge it.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Like I said in the requirements, there are rare exceptions to the age requirement. If you feel you are mature enough you are welcome to apply.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I already applied for a different clan and got in so staying also could I have the TS IP like pm it to me

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Forgotten challenges you to an official 6v6 or 8v8 this Saturday on the MCSG servers. Both teams must agree on the Clan Battles Rules in order to participate. If you accept, add me on Skype: TheSoulCairn. If not, then reply with simply a no. c:

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Forgotten challenges you to an official 6v6 or 8v8 this Saturday on the MCSG servers. Both teams must agree on the Clan Battles Rules in order to participate. If you accept, add me on Skype: TheSoulCairn. If not, then reply with simply a no. c:
Our clan is only a couple days old, I'll message you when we are ready to battle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci