• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Name:Charlie <--- What most people call me or Arched
Timezone:Central Timezone (Example: Pacific 3, Central 5, Eastern 6)
Time Available:It totally depends on how much homework and my extra-curricular activities, but I will do all I can to get on!
IGN:Arched10 or Swaglights
MCSG Wins/Total:Total on both accounts I have 378/2188 as of now, hoping to get 400 soon!
Classic Wins/Total:2/3 <--- I joined in about January so I don't know the old maps very well
Skype/TS/Mic:I have all 3, not the greatest mic since I play on a laptop, but it gets the job done
Best PvP Quality:My best PvP I believe is my sword and fishing rod combo. Otherwise some other people think I am good with a bow.
Sword/Fishing Rod-I am good at aiming with the fishing rod and I usually get the first hit on people, and once I do I usually do very well.
Bow-Somedays I hit 75% of my shots somehow, and somedays its 25% or less. I guess it totally depends on the day with my bow.
Worst PvP Quality:What kills me is indecisiveness because sometimes I do not make up my mind whether or not I want to use my flint and steel, charge them, or do bow shots. It really sets me back when I am fighting good players or teams.
MCSG Donator:I do not have MCSG donator, and I have not had it for 2-3 months due to my parents not letting me anymore, it sucks, but there is nothing I can do about it sadly.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?I want to join The Fellowship because it seems like a really well organized clan that will go really far. I want to be in a clan like this where I can be a
contributor, and help out. I feel like this clan has some friends in it, and I always can meet new ones.
What are your past clans?The major clan that I was in was the US Rebels
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship?I have experience with Mooclan, Aezlurr, and Lucidictive. I know Aezlurr probably the best. Mooclan I also know pretty well. I have a little experience with Lucidictive.
What would make you an asset to the clan?I think what would make me an asset to this clan is that I am pretty good at PvP, I do not even have close to a ton of wins, just because I can't play whenever I want, but when I do I usually do pretty good. I also like to have fun, I will be serious when the time comes, but I like to kid around and lots of fun too. The last thing that would make me an asset is that I will be friendly to everyone in the clan, and not just stick in one little group of people.
Are you willing to purchase a new account?I can not purchase a new account due to me not even being able to buy donator for myself
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):Will try to get one up, but no promises since I do not have a good laptop at all, sorry about that.
Comments/Additional information:My one question would be what the TS ip is, but otherwise, thanks!
-Arched (Charlie)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Time Available:It totally depends on how much homework and my extra-curricular activities, but I will do all I can to get on!
MCSG Wins/Total:Total on both accounts I have 378/2188 as of now, hoping to get 400 soon!
Classic Wins/Total:2/3 <--- I joined in about January so I don't know the old maps very well
Skype/TS/Mic:I have all 3, not the greatest mic since I play on a laptop, but it gets the job done
Best PvP Quality:My best PvP I believe is my sword and fishing rod combo. Otherwise some other people think I am good with a bow.
Sword/Fishing Rod-I am good at aiming with the fishing rod and I usually get the first hit on people, and once I do I usually do very well.
Bow-Somedays I hit 75% of my shots somehow, and somedays its 25% or less. I guess it totally depends on the day with my bow.
Worst PvP Quality:What kills me is indecisiveness because sometimes I do not make up my mind whether or not I want to use my flint and steel, charge them, or do bow shots. It really sets me back when I am fighting good players or teams.
MCSG Donator:I do not have MCSG donator, and I have not had it for 2-3 months due to my parents not letting me anymore, it sucks, but there is nothing I can do about it sadly.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?I want to join The Fellowship because it seems like a really well organized clan that will go really far. I want to be in a clan like this where I can be a
contributor, and help out. I feel like this clan has some friends in it, and I always can meet new ones.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship?I have experience with Mooclan, Aezlurr, and Lucidictive. I know Aezlurr probably the best. Mooclan I also know pretty well. I have a little experience with Lucidictive.
What would make you an asset to the clan?I think what would make me an asset to this clan is that I am pretty good at PvP, I do not even have close to a ton of wins, just because I can't play whenever I want, but when I do I usually do pretty good. I also like to have fun, I will be serious when the time comes, but I like to kid around and lots of fun too. The last thing that would make me an asset is that I will be friendly to everyone in the clan, and not just stick in one little group of people.
Are you willing to purchase a new account?I can not purchase a new account due to me not even being able to buy donator for myself
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):Will try to get one up, but no promises since I do not have a good laptop at all, sorry about that.
Comments/Additional information:My one question would be what the TS ip is, but otherwise, thanks!
-Arched (Charlie)
I can say that he's a decent PvPer (Haven't fought him in ages though, so I can't really remember how good)

As for the TS IP, Arched, if your application is accepted you'll probably be PMed it, as Shift wants to keep the TS server private for now, since its still being set up and all.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
-Arched (Charlie)

Very well written application. I don't know you personally but just by your app I feel like you are a very mature and well rounded person. I wish you the best of luck in getting into #TheFellowship!

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
I can say that he's a decent PvPer (Haven't fought him in ages though, so I can't really remember how good)

As for the TS IP, Arched, if your application is accepted you'll probably be PMed it, as Shift wants to keep the TS server private for now, since its still being set up and all.
Thanks Moo!
Very well written application. I don't know you personally but just by your app I feel like you are a very mature and well rounded person. I wish you the best of luck in getting into #TheFellowship!
Thank you, that is very kind :3.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score

U know I am deh best bacca cuz I do the pvpz once every three months.

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: My name is Taylor
Timezone: I am Central Timezone
Time Available: Most Days
IGN: StemStatic or TicTacAwesomeXD (Tic is my old account)
MCSG Wins/Total: I currently have over 800 wins in all.
Classic Wins/Total: In MCSG Classic I have 2 wins out of 3 games played, I failed at parkour, and well Slpoosh.
Skype/TS/Mic: I do have skype, I do gave TS installed, and I have an "Ok-ish mic (Getting a Blue Yeti for Christmas.
Best PvP Quality: I'm very well with a fishing rod. I was ranked in #5 of the fishing rod by Lucidictive <3
Worst PvP Quality: F&S, I'm not HORRIBLE but I'm trying new things and learning from players.
MCSG Donator: I do not have donor, I really hope this doesn't cause any problems!
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? It seems like a good clan with awesome members!
What are your past clans? I was in the Titans For quite a bit, then switched to the Impalers. After that disbanded, ALL1D1SW1N1329 and I went on to the Cyan Volts, I later left that clan due to not knowing very many people there.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've just become friends with Mooclan :D
What would make you an asset to the clan? My humor, along with my decent skill.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? No, I don't think so, sorry.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): A video showing my PvP ability, probably wouldn't go very well, I dont have the best computer, so recording my ability probably wouldn't show my full potential
Comments/Additional information: If denied I'm totally ok with your decisions, and respect them 100%. And I guess... May the odds be ever in my favor? xP

Last edited:

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Taylor
Timezone: Central
Time Available: Most Days
IGN: StemStatic/TicTacAwesomeXD
MCSG Wins/Total: 800+
Classic Wins/Total: 2/3
Skype/TS/Mic: Yes, Yes, Yes
Best PvP Quality: Sword, F&S, Fishing Rod
Worst PvP Quality: Bow, not horrible, but its my least skilled item.
MCSG Donator: None
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? It seems like a good clan with awesome members!
What are your past clans? Titans, Impalers, Volts
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've just become friends with Mooclan :D
What would make you an asset to the clan? My humor, along with my decent skill.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? No, I don't think so
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): A video showing my PvP ability, probably wouldn't go very well, I dont have the best computer, so recording my ability probably wouldn't show my full potential
Comments/Additional information: If denied I'm totally ok with your decisions, and respect them 100%
uhmm, I don't know if you know this, but I'm the hamburger. THE hamburger. One does not simply wear Kladers' skin.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
Never really seen LOTR, well I watched half of The Fellowship of The Ring and fell asleep once.

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
uhmm, I don't know if you know this, but I'm the hamburger. THE hamburger. One does not simply wear Kladers' skin.
LOL, didn't even know you used this skin, sorry, I'll change it if you'd like XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci