• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
**Note: This clan is on hiatus until May 2014 until DoUEvenShift has time to run it again.

One clan to rule them all.

The Fellowship was formed as a close-knit group of friends who wanted to play together in a skilled clan that would compete among other top clans. Joining is not an easy task, as skill, maturity, respect, and dedication will all be required. Upon completing a successful application, you will be given a trial lasting at most a fortnight where you will be tested on the battlefield to make sure you are a good addition to The Fellowship. If you pass the trial it is strongly encouraged that you purchase an official clan name. This is a LoTR character with the suffix "TF", and will be discussed further if your pass the trial. The purpose of this is to show that you are dedicated to the clan, and will not be joining Sauron's forces in the future.
TS IP: ts12.gameservers.com:9365

One does not simply walk into a clan battle... You must be prepared to fight honorably, for Frodo!
Wins: 300 wins (Rare exceptions)
TS/Skype/Mic: This is of the utmost importance as these are essential for communication.
Donor: (Rare exceptions) To simplify the process of joining games, and as a way of giving back to the community we love, donor is required for all members.
Remain active in clan: Must be on at least 2-4 days a week to participate in clan events. A clan schedule will be laid out in the near future.

1. If you haven't already, familiarize yourself with the official MCSG rules as all of these rules will be strictly followed.
2. If you are in another clan, you may not join/be in The Fellowship
3. If you have been denied, you may apply after a week.
4. Maturity is one of the key parts of The Fellowship. Please show maturity in and outside of the clan.
5. Respect everyone in The Fellowship. We want everyone to feel welcome and respected.
6. If you have a problem with anyone in or out of the clan that will effect the clan, do not handle it yourself, bring it up with the leaders and officers.
7. No drama! There will be a zero tolerance policy when it comes to drama. Don't start it, don't spread it.
Name:
Timezone:
Time Available:
MCSG Wins/Total:
Classic Wins/Total:
Skype/TS/Mic:
Best PvP Quality:
Worst PvP Quality:
MCSG Donator:
Why do you want to join The Fellowship?
What are your past clans?
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship?
What would make you an asset to the clan?
Are you willing to purchase a new account?
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):
Comments/Additional information:

The Ring Bearer:
FrodoTF (aka DoUEvenShift)
Elder:

Steward:
Ranger:
NolenNox
Guard:

Orc:

More info/thread updates coming soon :)

Last edited:

killerkons

Career
Reaction score
Name: Shawn
Timezone: Eastern standerd time.
Time Available: Almost always :p
IGN: killerkons/AviKons
MCSG Wins/Total: 1000+/4700+
Classic Wins/Total: 0/0
Skype/TS/Mic: I have both teamspeak and skype, And have several working microphones.
Best PvP Quality: My best pvp quality is probably the bow, I'm pretty accurate with it.
Worst PvP Quality: Water fighting I tend to lose alot of my battles while in the water.
MCSG Donator: I am currently a gold donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? The fellowship is full of my friends, And I want to join and help this clan go to the top.
What are your past clans? Sempiternal Aviate Sovereign.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I have lots of experince with the members, As I was in Aviate with most of the current members.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a pretty decent pvper, And I am also pretty knowledged with clan stuff.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? As soon as i get the money yes I am.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended):
Comments/Additional information: None.

Last edited:

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WHAAAT?! Omg the best name ever... Cheerleader for now.. :3

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Derek
Timezone: EST
Time Available: On Weekdays about 3-5 Hours On Weekends about 8-10 Hours (If I don't have sports)
IGN: KingTut11
MCSG Wins/Total: 79/512
Classic Wins/Total: 5/30
Skype/TS/Mic: I have all of them,
Best PvP Quality: FnS, Water Fights or Running
Worst PvP Quality: Block Hitting
MCSG Donator: Gold
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join The Fellowship because I have played with you guys before and you are all really cool and know how to win games. And Plus I love the name :3
What are your past clans? Primeval (Captain) Forsaken (Captain) Blamphs (Member)
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I have very good experiences with the members because meeting them in Aviate.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I would come up with cool strats and ways to win. Also if you give me my time to lead in battles or Scrims, I believe I can show you where my real clan skill comes into play.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Most Likely because Christmas is coming up so Ill have some money.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Nah
Comments/Additional information: Nope

Reaction score
Name: Nick
Timezone: EST
Time Available: Usually from 4-5:30 on weekdays, but sometimes at night, but usually no more than 1.5 hours. On weekends, mostly I'm on from 9-12(Noon) but can get on later if needed (Sometimes no more than 3 hours)
IGN: TorchScar/Bloodlights/Aezlurr
MCSG Wins/Total: Around 1450/3500
Classic Wins/Total: 0/1 l3l
Skype/TS/Mic: All of zem
Best PvP Quality: Using my fishing rod while in a close quarters fight, so I lock the opponent into a difficult - to - escape combo.
Worst PvP Quality: Trying to kill people who have a rod. Although I am improving on this, I'm still not to great at it.
MCSG Donator:
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because it seems like a family to me, the same way Aviate and Rebels did, instead of being just cold hard ranks; people having way more power than eachother. Plus, I know some of you guys ;3
What are your past clans? EliteSquad (Nov 2012 - Jan 2012) - US Rebels (Apr 2013 - Nov 2013) AviateTrial
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've known all you guys for a couple weeks now, so I'm pretty familiar with you guys.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I feel like I'm a pretty decent team player, and am an above average PvP'er, that could help The Fellowship win clan battles.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Yes ma'am
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): No Fraps bby
Comments/Additional information: I'm at a loss for words.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Diego
Timezone: ET
Time Available: All day until 8pm usually, On week days its from 4pm-8pm though, but its not really a struggle to contact me I'm always on!
IGN: LittleRawr_, zoowemama and fern2002 (which I gave away to a friend who doesnt play on MCSG so the wins are mine)
MCSG Wins/Total: Well Wins: 728 + 100 + 88 Games Played: 2163 + 208 + 290 So.. In conclusion 900+/2600+
Classic Wins/Total: 0 because I was boos-- nothing I'm just bad..
Skype/TS/Mic: All of the above, my mic is a Game-Con which I got for Christmas last year
Best PvP Quality: Bow and Strafing
Worst PvP Quality: Ice Fights
MCSG Donator: Not at the moment
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because my friends are here
What are your past clans? Sovereign, Organization, Reunited, Aviate, Primeval, Forsaken, TheVolts
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? All of them.
What would make you an asset to the clan? Im funny and cool Im already good friends with all of you so I would fit in.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Maybe.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Umm I dont record because It doesnt work but you can trial me ;)
Comments/Additional information: I love you DoUEvenShift and <3 JudgeJudy Lucidictive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci