• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is time...

P

PeriLH_

Wow, I'm really hoping Sean replies to this thread. ;) Anyway, that's a great story and you are wanted here!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Damn dude, I remember you talking about your depression and your story in 2013. It really hurt to hear that about you. Glad everything is okay now.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Damn dude, I remember you talking about your depression and your story in 2013. It really hurt to hear that about you. Glad everything is okay now.
Coming from the guy that just said we're no longer friends :I I'm getting mixed signals here.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! Don't scare me like that(the title)!
Congratulations! :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
well done
I just reread this thread and I am amazed that I was the 3rd post. Mooclan, I truly enjoyed reading this thread and I'm always here for you buddy :D I do not aspire to be famous, but instead to be like famous people. On the forums, that person is you. Thank you for being an awesome role model!!!

-Demon

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I just reread this thread and I am amazed that I was the 3rd post. Mooclan, I truly enjoyed reading this thread and I'm always here for you buddy :D I do not aspire to be famous, but instead to be like famous people. On the forums, that person is you. Thank you for being an awesome role model!!!

-Demon
:eek: when I got an alert for this, I didn't realize what thread this was. xD Thank you. I'm glad that I can help be a role model, as I had role models before me.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
This was an incredible story!

Because of the 3rd MCSG award thingy and the forum related topics, I am now inspired to become famous too. It's not selfish, everyone wants to be famous, but only the driven can really get there. Ever since I discovered the true part of the MCSG community in early v2 I've wanted to become famous or well known and your story shows me that it really is possible. Incredibly touching story man c:

I'm glad you got better, overcame depression and all, things like that are just truly incredible.

I sort of feel you as well. My mom one day, when I was 5, spontaneously divorced my dad and flew all the way across the US (California to Pennsylvania) and until my dad moved out here three/four years later I only saw him on summers and holidays when I would fly out to him.

Hope everything turns out ok for you! :3
Lul juice bubbles

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score

-Demon
Dat Necro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci