• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is time...

CelebornTF

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, this story... it sounds like you've been through a lot.
I liked the MCR quote ;)

The real world definitely has proved to be cold, hard, and cruel.
Online, you're not judged by your looks. After all, people can't see you. So instead, people are forced to rely on their impression of your voice, your personality, and attitude. You can change how people perceive you.
Now, this isn't something you might always want, because of pedophiles, stalkers, creeps, and all those bad things, but for many, it's a good thing. People who are generally perceived as in a way that they don't appreciate can change who they are, just for a little while. When I come online, I can change myself from person A to person B, and no one knows. The real me, and the fake me.. or are they both real? I think they are. When you form an identity online, it becomes a small part of you. To me, it sounds like that's what you've done.
I'm sorry to hear about your father. I know quite some time has passed since the event, but it still sounds like something that might trouble a person once in a while.
I'm glad you won the MCGamer Awards! I've seen a few of your posts, and you seem like someone who really puts thought into them.

_Bladereon_

Spectator
Reaction score
Mooclan! I remember you from a stream, it was amazing to play with you and learn more about you by reading this. Congrats on 4000 posts. You're amazing and one of the most helpful players I know. I always see you on forums, big or small helping people out (Surprised you're not a mod yet). I do agree though, internet is a magical place, something where someone can change, just isolate yourself in a room with just a computer and you meet new people, kind or rude and it's just a wonderful place to start new. Hope you and Sean can meet again.

-Best Regards,
Blade

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Mooclan! I remember you from a stream, it was amazing to play with you and learn more about you by reading this. Congrats on 4000 posts. You're amazing and one of the most helpful players I know. I always see you on forums, big or small helping people out (Surprised you're not a mod yet). I do agree though, internet is a magical place, something where someone can change, just isolate yourself in a room with just a computer and you meet new people, kind or rude and it's just a wonderful place to start new. Hope you and Sean can meet again.

-Best Regards,
Blade
Mooclan your thread just won't die!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hold on a second... this thread was locked by a mod like an hour ago o_O
Cant recall who it was though xD

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I got this thread unlocked for you Moo. As far as I'm aware they can't lock a persons story. Besides, it is damn disrespectful to lock this. You put your heart into this post, and it must have taken courage to talk about your life like that.

Let me give you some advice: Never forget what you are. A lot of others won't. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci