• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is time...

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
good god everyone has such deep stories and stuff
i see mcsg turning into a drama show

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This thread really changed how I saw you....
In a good way, of course c:

Congrats ;)
:) I'm not sure whether that should make me happy or not, but okay!
That title got me sooooo good.
Aha, that was the point ;)
Respect: Gained. Good luck with finding Sean and all the best for the future and I hope you live the rest of your life in happiness.
Thank you so much <3
I desired fame to be known, to be recognised as the best player. I thought it would be cool, all the fans and all so I achieved that.

I regret it, I'm not a guy people should idolise. The hate you get from being famous is annoying, and people who make this game sound like it means something. (IE: I killed Darkrai!!!!!!) are pathetic.

Very interesting story to read, +1 respect.
:eek: Yeah, it must get pretty annoying when people tryhard you :/
good god everyone has such deep stories and stuff
i see mcsg turning into a drama show
Yup :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly speaking here, I couldn't name a forumer that creates an impact as large as you. Such an interesting read, and CONGRATZ :)
Thank you! :) Although I know for a fact that RC, HalfSquirrel, and Duckluv have made massive differences. Those three are probably the three forumers that I want to follow the most.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Mooclan: Great thread! I've seen you help a lot of people, and you always use correct grammar and are nice and helpful, which is something very few people can claim. Even random people like me who spend half their time lurking know about you, which has to be an achievement :p

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them!

Also, seems like you've had some hard stuff go down. No one will begrudge you trying to accumulate fame and escape online :)

+1 Respect

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci